WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Alert - Wen Men Fathers Day kit - CC, Paste & SC - A271732 - $69.96

[ Edited ]

Thanks to @rochelleS and @ChocolateLime for finding the much talked about Fathers Day Wen Men's KIT!.

You can order either the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 3-Piece Cleanse & Style single shipment, or the A-D WEN by Chaz Dean Mens 3pc Cleanse&Style Kit - Auto-Delivery option.

While you can't order the kit online, you can call QVC and order it over the phone (it is available). -- This Wen Men kit is priced at $69.96 and includes:

* 32oz Cleansing Conditioner (CC) -- $58 at QVC

* 4oz Styling Creme (SC) -- $28 at Chaz's site only (not available at QVC)

* 2oz Wen Men Hair Control Texture Paste -- $36** at Chaz's site

** the Paste was available for $28 at QVC, but it sold out and has not been brought back to QVC)

This kit is a very good value, if you want to purchase the CC and the Paste. --  Since the 32oz CC sells for $58 at QVC, essentially you are getting the Paste and SC for an additional $11.96. -- Or If you wanted to try the Paste (which is only available at Chaz's site for $36 right now), essentially you are getting the 32oz CC and SC for an additional $33.96.

Additionally, there are two other great value Wen Men kits currently available at QVC (see more information at the very end of this message).

The WEN Men's CC - My first experience with it and the Wen Men reviews threads have reviews of the Wen Men CC. -- I love the Wen Men oriental scent which smells smells mysterious and exotic. 

I'd suggest that you make your purchasing decisions asap, because I have a feeling this kit may not be around for very long. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. There is more information about the Wen Men Fathers Day kit in the second post of this thread.

___

Wen Men Fathers Day kit - auto-delivery option

A285976No Image Found

___

Wen Men Fathers Day kit - single shipment

A271732No Image Found

______

______

______

Wen Men - two other current kits

First featured in early June, the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 32 oz. Cleansing Cond. w/ Travel Box is still a crazy good value, and is feature priced at $59.98. -- The kit includes: 

* 32oz Wen Men Cleansing Condition -- $58.00 at QVC

* (8) 2oz. Wen Men Cleansing Conditioner packets -- essentially $29.00 at QVC

For one and a half times the amount of a 32oz. bottle of Wen Men CC, you are paying $1.98 more than the regular price of the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Head to Toe Cleansing Conditioner which is $58.00 at QVC. 

16oz of Wen Men CC in this kit would be about $20. -- This compares well to the generally annual December TSV where (5) 16oz. CCs sell for $80 and which brings the cost down to $16 per 16oz CC bottle.

___

There is another Wen Men value kit which has been available for a while in both the single shipment WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Treatment Oil and the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Auto-Delivery option. -- This is also a great value and currently is avaiable at a $79.86 feature price. It also includes the Wen Men 4oz. Treatment Oil which sells for around $62 at QVC when it is available. -- I wanted to mention this kit (which I purchased a few month back), so that you can decide which value best suits your needs.

______

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - Wen Men Fathers Day kit - CC, Paste & SC - A271732 - $69.96

______

A271732

WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 3-Piece Cleanse & Style Kit

QVC price - $69.96 plus S&H

Screenshot_2016-06-26-23-21-40.png

______

Description

What is it: The WEN MEN Father's Day Kit comes with essentials every man needs. Gift him with brand new WEN MEN Hair Styling Creme, Hair Control Texture Paste, and the tried-and-true Hair & Body Cleansing Conditioner--each infused with amber, vanilla, ginger, and cardamom extracts. 

Who is it for: Designed for all hair and skin types, WEN MEN is perfect for any man looking to simplify their routine.

Why is it different: Chaz designed the Cleansing Conditioner from the ground up. Styling Creme and Texture Paste work great on their own or combined together to create various styles. 

How do I use it: Apply the Cleansing Conditioner to scalp and hair per the label directions, adding a splash of water to evenly distribute. Massage thoroughly into hair and leave on for the remainder of your shower. Rinse thoroughly and completely. Apply a dime to quarter size (depending on hair length and texture) as a leave-in conditioner to soaking wet hair. For best results, it is suggested that you cleanse, rinse, and repeat, using half the pumps for the first cleanse, and the remaining half for the second cleanse. As a body cleansing creme, apply a generous amount and massage into skin. Rinse thoroughly.

After cleansing, apply a dime-size amount of Hair Styling Creme to the mid-shaft and ends of wet hair. Apply more for longer and thicker hair. Style as desired.

Work a small amount of Hair Control Texture Paste into hands and apply throughout to damp or dry hair. Style as desired.

From WEN by Chaz Dean.

Includes:

• 32-fl oz WEN MEN Hair & Body Cleansing Conditioner
  • 4-fl oz WEN MEN Hair Styling Creme
  • 2-oz WEN MEN Hair Control Texture Paste

______

Ingredients

WEN Men Hair and Body Cleansing Conditioner  

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bamboo Water, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bamboo Extract, Amber Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Ginger Root Extract, Bergamot Fruit Extract, Patchouli Leaf Extract, Coriander Extract, Cardamomum Seed Extract, Vanillin, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Green Tea Extract, Seaweed Extract, Passion Fruit Flower Extract, Ruby Red Grapefruit Extract, Meyer Lemon Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, Menthol, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide­1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, L­Valine, LThreonine, L­Proline, L­Isoleucine, L­Phenylaline, L­Histidine, L­Alanine, L­Serine, L­Arginine, L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Polysorbate­60, Polysorbate­20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone,  
Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.  

WEN MEN Hair Styling Creme   

Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone,  Dimethiconol, C13­14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Patchouli Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Bergamot Fruit Extract, Coriander Extract, Cardamomum Seed Extract, Vanillin, Amber Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Passion Fruit Flower Extract, Ruby Red Grapefruit Extract, Meyer Lemon Fruit Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Seaweed Extract, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide­1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, L­Valine, L­Threonine, L­Proline, L­Isoleucine, L­Phenylaline, L­Histidine, L­Alanine, L­Serine, L­Arginine, L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Glycerin, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Polysorbate­20, Laureth­7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.  

WEN MEN Hair Control Texture Paste   

Water, Lanolin Wax, PEG­8 Beeswax, Polyquaternium­69, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG­40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Bamboo Water, Abyssinian Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Patchouli Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Bergamot Fruit Extract, Coriander Extract, Cardamomum Seed Extract, Vanillin, Amber Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Passion Fruit Flower Extract, Ruby Red Grapefruit Extract, Meyer Lemon Fruit Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Seaweed Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide­1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, L­Valine, L­Threonine, L­Proline, L­Isoleucine, L­Phenylaline, L­Histidine, L­Alanine, L­Serine, L­Arginine, L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Polysorbate­20, Glyceryl Behenate, Butylene Glycol, PEG­45M, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.  

Information Provided by WEN®

______

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"A" Names Notification

Thanks to rochelleS and Chocolat for finding the much talked about Fathers Day Wen Men's KIT!.

You can order either the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 3-Piece Cleanse & Style single shipment, or the A-D WEN by Chaz Dean Mens 3pc Cleanse&Style Kit - Auto-Delivery option.

While you can't order the kit online, you can call QVC and order it over the phone (it is available). -- This Wen Men kit is priced at $69.96 and includes:

** the Paste was available for $28 at QVC, but it sold out and has not been brought back to QVC)

This kit is a very good value, if you want to purchase the CC and the Paste. --  Since the 32oz CC sells for $58 at QVC, essentially you are getting the Paste and SC for an additional $11.96. -- Or If you wanted to try the Paste (which is only available at Chaz's site for $36 right now), essentially you are getting the 32oz CC and SC for an additional $33.96.

__

Additionally, there are two other great value Wen Men kits currently available at QVC (there's more information in the first message of this thread).

The WEN Men's CC - My first experience with it and the Wen Men reviews threads have reviews of the Wen Men CC. -- I love the Wen Men oriental scent which smells smells mysterious and exotic. 

I'd suggest that you make your purchasing decisions asap, because I have a feeling this kit may not be around for very long. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. There is more information about the Wen Men Fathers Day kit in the second post of this thread.

____

Notifications:

Names:  A 

@AbrilB @addicted2q @Adelina @Adrienne @Aeon @AlleyCat @AlohaSun @Andreatoo (in bold) @ANewHue @AngelPuppy1 @appleseed @April-Rose @AprilBird @aprimo @Aresnz @Arianny @Atellam @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"B" Names Notification

Thanks to rochelleS and Chocolat for finding the much talked about Fathers Day Wen Men's KIT!.

You can order either the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 3-Piece Cleanse & Style single shipment, or the A-D WEN by Chaz Dean Mens 3pc Cleanse&Style Kit - Auto-Delivery option.

__

Additionally, there are two other great value Wen Men kits currently available at QVC (there's more information in the first message of this thread).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  B 

@BackwoodsBarbie @BARBIE100 @bballwidow @beach-mom @beatlefan @Beautoxica @bebe777 @beepzipzang @Beeweaver @Bestdressed @BethanyB @betsyblue @BExplorer @Bhvbum @BichonEmma @blackhole99 @bleueyez28 @blondeshoediva @blondie13 @BabyYoda @Boehm Collector @bohemian @BootLvr @Boxerdoglover @Brdwygurl @Brenda810 @Buck-i-Nana @Buckeye815 @ButterflyGirl1969 @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"C" Names Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  C  

@c_la_vee @cac140 @Caitlinh429 @CamilleP @Campion @cancun08 @CANDLEQUEEN @candys mine @Catbelly @CatLoverDogsToo @Ceci @cerinthe @cgil @ChazzyLady @Cheezit @Chefgal411 @ChicagoHeather2 @chickenmoo @ChocolateLime @ChynnaBlue @Cindi10 @Citrine1 @clangley @ClassySassyGal @cnd8 @CoCo87 @coffeegal @CoG @Colonel Meow @cosmic1 @Cotygirl @Cin001 @Cranberries @crblu @croemer @Curiousincali @Cuteepy03 @CWS22 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

D through F Names Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  D 

@danabanayna @Daycaremom816 @Deanie @Debzzz @deedeewar @deja vu @delaneysmom @delish91 @Dell1 @depglass @Dessert1st @Diva1Donna @divadeb @CalMom @Doherty @Dorianwalk @dotgirl @doxie1 (in bold) @DoxieMomma @DrCEB @Drythe 

Names:  E - F  

@Ebrennix @ECBG @EdithEllenLily @ElleMc @elrager @ElvisShops @enw5002 @equss @Faith1818 @fashionqueen @Felixfan @FleaMktQn @FormerlyFabulous @foundinlv @free-spirit @Fressa @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

G through I Names Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  G  

@GCR18 @geezerette @Gram W @gemslily @germanblush @eddyandme @GoochiePooDoo @pggoody @gracewade @grammy3 @gramygram @gtx @Gussie2007 

Names:  H  

@HairAddict @haleypie @HangingTen @happycat @HappyDaze @Harley2013 @hatetoiron @HBNY74 @hecate @hennypenny3 @hfpint @Hilary77 @GingerPeach @bargainsgirl @HonnyBrown @Hop @hopi @HSB1204 @HXGirl  

Names:  I  

@kwkelley @Ibby114 @icezeus @sktchy @islandgrrl @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

J and K Names Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  J  

@Hope4102 @Janealma @vcdrt @jaxs mom @jay633 @jazzbabe @jb20 @Jeannie29 @Jen44 @jennys kid @Jhincher @JohGlo @joni @jonim @jp926 @jpie @jrq @Julie_23 @jurby 

Names:  K  

@k9mama @Kardi @KarenaJeannette @karin334 @karlam @karmakat @Karnerblue @karuna @kathie66 @Katmary @kefromCA @Kelseyrr @Kempokim @KentuckyWoman @kesselrun @kesstrain @Kitkat21 @kjae @kjcteach1 @Kjelle @KJPA @Klait @cddh @KMBSAB @KonaKat @kricket3142 @ksporter53 @KumiC @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"L" Names Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  L  

@Labbylove @Maltichonmom17 @ladygirl @Ladygolighty41 @LAMS @Laura14 @leavesgalore @Leothelion @Mgggg1 @liliblu @Lilredrubi @LIndaMJ @Sunnycorle @lisajococomo @littlepixie @CoastalGal @LJernee @LKDKK2 @LoraR @lovinglife @lrmuffin @Lucky Duck @LucysMommy @lusinia @luvingit @Luvitorleaveit1 @LUVLUVLUVTOSHOP @Luv_My_Beagle @LuvMyPuppies @luvzchiz @lyn61 @lynne6was7 @Lynnster67 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"M" Names Notification

__

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Notifications:

Names:  M 

@madmimi @MaggieMack @Maisy1 @MalteseMomma @MandySays @mas21958 @Mattie76 @meeser @todaysrx @merri @mgflores @Michele5004 @MidNight @millieshops @mimi0414 @Minpinmom2 @Mirage08 @MissJuJu @MissKlynn @Missy823 @Mom2Ro @mom4321@MommaNJ629 @Mommy4 @monks @morenagurl @morenaroxx @INDIANA BONES @MrsCat21 @mrsmouse @Mrsq2022 @mstyrion 1 @Mustang Shar @Mysticmom @mzlg @mzrhondap @bebe77