WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - Value til 8pm ET (52% off) - 613/319 4-pc set - $66.84

Hi @LIndaMJ @jazzbabe and @WenDoll10girl Thank you so much for you kind words. I'm glad the info was helpful. Smiley Happy

I was so excited to see that QVC had finally released their remaining overstock of this older TSV. lol, I just knew that they had to have some more in hiding. I picked up one more of each of them, so I schould have enough of the wenderful NBT for the winter... lol, that's half an 8oz container, (1) 20oz brand new container, plus these (2) additional 8oz containers. 

@HSB1204 I think I've got myself covered for the winter. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi @LIndaMJ @jazzbabe and @WenDoll10girl Thank you so much for you kind words. I'm glad the info was helpful. Smiley Happy

I was so excited to see that QVC had finally released their remaining overstock of this older TSV. lol, I just knew that they had to have some more in hiding. I picked up one more of each of them, so I schould have enough of the wenderful NBT for the winter... lol, that's half an 8oz container, (1) 20oz brand new container, plus these (2) additional 8oz containers. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  Yeah, if that's not enough NBT for you something is wrong. Cat LOL I'm still using up my 8 oz. container so that I can get started on my 20 oz. that I bought the last time it was available. Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  Yeah, if that's not enough NBT for you something is wrong. Cat LOL I'm still using up my 8 oz. container so that I can get started on my 20 oz. that I bought the last time it was available. Cat Embarassed

@HSB1204 lol, welllll... just maybe enough. Smiley Happy

Every time I use my 613 NBT, or even read a NBT post, I think of all the times in the summer/fall of 2016 that you kept telling me to give my 613 NBT a try... and I kept telling you that I was holding out until the winter finally showed it's cold, and skin cracking face... cause I just don't need it the rest of the year... since I sweat (natural moisturizer) profusely for the rest of the yearSmiley Wink

Well winter came too late in 2016 for me to take advantage of any more special NBT offers... and then I did give one of my two 8oz NBTs to my sister... well, she IS my sister. Smiley Happy So I had to make due with just a single 8oz NBT to tide me through the winter.

I think @nikki48 and @Drythe were the ones who said that they wanted enough NBT to bathe is... and that's how I feel about NBT for the winter time. So I hopefully should have enought to carry me through this winter. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777, I absolutely love it! I have one unopened 20 oz, one that is 3/4 full and my summer seasonal ones (2 SCLV, 1 SHP 16 oz). Hubby has just about demolished his in Light and moved on to the opened 319. I am just waiting for a better price on the FTP, then I will most likely order 2. 

The Beauty IQ steal is now sold out!! I'm sure that is great news for Chaz. 

Edit: Maybe not just yet, it is now showing available. 

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777, I absolutely love it! I have one unopened 20 oz, one that is 3/4 full and my summer seasonal ones (2 SCLV, 1 SHP 16 oz). Hubby has just about demolished his in Light and moved on to the opened 319. I am just waiting for a better price on the FTP, then I will most likely order 2. 

@nikki48 oh wow, that's amazing that it sold out so quickly. I hope a lot of Wenners wer able to take advantage of this great price. -- I dove in since I'll probably just be ordering one of the November 28th TSV. I've always bden a fan of the (5) 16oz Seasonal CCs. Smiley Happy

I remember that when the NBT first came out that you were probably it's biggest fan and were really hoping for NBT deals down the road becasue you really needed it for your skin. I'm so glad for you that Chaz has been able to create these great NBT values. Smiley Happy

lol, FTP ok I give up... I can't think of what that is. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48 oh wow, that's amazing that it sold out so quickly. I hope a lot of Wenners wer able to take advantage of this great price. -- I dove in since I'll probably just be ordering one of the November 28th TSV. I've always bden a fan of the (5) 16oz Seasonal CCs. Smiley Happy

I remember that when the NBT first came out that you were probably it's biggest fan and were really hoping for NBT deals down the road becasue you really needed it for your skin. I'm so glad for you that Chaz has been able to create these great NBT values. Smiley Happy

lol, FTP ok I give up... I can't think of what that is. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, Fall Tuscan Pear.  Using it in combination with the body cleansing cream has really made my skin better. My feet dont get as dry as they did before, although that could be because I dont really give them the chance to, lol. As long as Chaz continues to make them, I will continue to buy them. 

Its now not showing as sold out. Maybe there was a glitch or someone had it in their cart but didnt check out. 

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48 lol, I just couldn't think of what FTP stood for. I was thinking of the finishing creme that never worked for me.

I also just checked and the the WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 Hair & Body 4-Pc Kit is a Beauty IQ Steal priced at $66.84 with free S&H is still available and it's available until 8pm ET tonight. -- But if you type in the product number:

A275832

the 319 option comes up and people still should be able to order it (the 613 option still looks as though it is sold out).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

Thanks to Jen44 for sharing Chaz's latest, greatest deal in her ** 10/22/17 - Wen 613/319 Beauty IQ Steal - A275832 ** thread. Until 8pm ET tonight, the WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 Hair & Body 4-Pc Kit is a Beauty IQ Steal priced at $66.84 with free S&H for Wenners in Hawaii (yay for SurferWife and AlohaSun)!!

This must be the excess stock last auto-delivery shipment of the TSV that was originally offered on March 19, 2016. At that time the TSV price was $69.96, so the current Steal deal is $3 less than the TSV and includes:

* 32-fl oz Daily Cleansing Treatment -- $61 at QVC

* 8-fl oz Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment -- $27.98 best price at QVC (based on per ounce price of 20oz NBT for $69.96)

* 4-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $26 at QVC

* 5-fl oz Styling Creme -- $24.25 at QVC (based on half of duo price)

This is an excellent value!! If you buy the 32oz CC then, for $5 more, you are getting the three other products!!

If you purchased each of these products separately at QVC, they would cost $139.23 (using the NBT best price formula). -- Today's Beauty IQ Steal is a savings of 52% off of their regular prices.

Thanks as always, to Chaz and Dooters!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

A275832

WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 Hair & Body 4-Pc Kit - A275832

Free Standard S&H

WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 Hair & Body 4-Pc Kit

Available for 6 Easy Payments

Beauty IQ Steal -- $66.84

QVC regular price -- $85.00

4.4 of 5 Stars(132)

______

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@HSB1204 lol, welllll... just maybe enough. Smiley Happy

Every time I use my 613 NBT, or even read a NBT post, I think of all the times in the summer/fall of 2016 that you kept telling me to give my 613 NBT a try... and I kept telling you that I was holding out until the winter finally showed it's cold, and skin cracking face... cause I just don't need it the rest of the year... since I sweat (natural moisturizer) profusely for the rest of the yearSmiley Wink

Well winter came too late in 2016 for me to take advantage of any more special NBT offers... and then I did give one of my two 8oz NBTs to my sister... well, she IS my sister. Smiley Happy So I had to make due with just a single 8oz NBT to tide me through the winter.

I think @nikki48 and @Drythe were the ones who said that they wanted enough NBT to bathe is... and that's how I feel about NBT for the winter time. So I hopefully should have enought to carry me through this winter. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  Yeah, living in AZ I definitely have no need for a whole lot of NBT in the summer! It's starting to cool off a little bit now and I can tell that my skin is starting to get dry again so now I just need to remember to use the NBT. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 @Jen44 Thank you posting this wonderful news!

I did purchase 2 of these sets when it was on a TSV.  I've 

been using the 613 NBT ever since.  

I have a short story to tell of how I love the NBT.  Ever 

since of a foolish and stupid accident (on my part), I jumped

off of a truck's flatbed and ended up head first into the sidewalk.

Thankfullly my face was saved but my left arm just below the 

elbow took the brunt of the injury.  Well I just had assumed

the rest of my life I would live with this 2" long & 1/2" wide

scar.  (Truck was not moving..I was playing....tomboy)

About 2 weeks ago, to my surprise while putting on this 

NBT on my arms, I had suddenly noticed that the entire

scare is Completely Gone!   Wow!  Now I'm talking about

a scar I had for about some 45 years ago!!!!   What a 

miracle for this NBT to have done when I had only intended

for it for a facial moisturizer use.

This is a very very good deal if anyone who wants to try this 

offer!  

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@bebe777 @Jen44 Thank you posting this wonderful news!

I did purchase 2 of these sets when it was on a TSV.  I've 

been using the 613 NBT ever since.  

I have a short story to tell of how I love the NBT.  Ever 

since of a foolish and stupid accident (on my part), I jumped

off of a truck's flatbed and ended up head first into the sidewalk.

Thankfullly my face was saved but my left arm just below the 

elbow took the brunt of the injury.  Well I just had assumed

the rest of my life I would live with this 2" long & 1/2" wide

scar.  (Truck was not moving..I was playing....tomboy)

About 2 weeks ago, to my surprise while putting on this 

NBT on my arms, I had suddenly noticed that the entire

scare is Completely Gone!   Wow!  Now I'm talking about

a scar I had for about some 45 years ago!!!!   What a 

miracle for this NBT to have done when I had only intended

for it for a facial moisturizer use.

This is a very very good deal if anyone who wants to try this 

offer!  

@AlohaSun

WOW!!! Smiley Very Happy

What a wenderful story. I'm so happy for you!!! That's such great news!!!

You should let Chaz know. It would make him really happy!!!

bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy