WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - TSV available - 32oz CC, 16oz FVWP CC, 4oz Oil & 4oz Remoist

I'm waiting with Y'all Smiley Very Happy It's really only one more day now Smiley Wink

I'll be going thru jet.com with my order to get 20% back in jetcash Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

We all will have to wait @Tribesters, we have to... It's good for Chaz to get his Q credits, and probably it's gonna be good for us in a way of seeing some unexpected specials and ODOs!

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I'm waiting with Y'all Smiley Very Happy It's really only one more day now Smiley Wink

I'll be going thru jet.com with my order to get 20% back in jetcash Woman Very Happy

Hmmmm....... can we go on both at the same time, @FleaMktQn -  Jetcash and Mr. Rebates??? I do not see why not. On Mr. R you get cash back, 3% only, but CASH. PLUS 20% in goodies on Jetcash....

This would be wonderful!

Honored Contributor

Pinky Swear ~  Midnight + 1 Second (not until then) We Hit BUY!

Stand firm Friends!  CHAZ is doing this for us,  WE CAN do this for CHAZ!    HeartHeartHeart

@SurferWife you are a sweetie.  NO > midnight buying for Mr. Toby either!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Hmmmm....... can we go on both at the same time, @FleaMktQn -  Jetcash and Mr. Rebates??? I do not see why not. On Mr. R you get cash back, 3% only, but CASH. PLUS 20% in goodies on Jetcash....

This would be wonderful!

I don't know if we can @sonechko You have to open a portal on jet & order thru it to get the jetcash

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for the link and information!  I will be gone all weekend and wanted to be sure I ordered this.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much @bebe777 for posting this information.  

Honored Contributor

@bebe777...speaking of King Toby...someone decided to hang out in the dirty clothes hamper.

image.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777

I KNOW your advice to go ahead  and order is right.  But, having had to wait this long, I'm going to hold out until Chaz is on just to make SURE he gets credit for the sale.  

Just because I can!  

evil

I still don't understand that when he does, when he doesn't get credit and does he get credit only for what he's presenting, or anything we order when he's on.  WACKY

@Drythe, lol, I hear you. Smiley Happy

I'm also going to wait until Friday at 12:01am ET to purchase it so that Chaz gets credit for it... lol, but of course I'd be up anyway watching Chaz and taking part in our live Wen Chat. Smiley Happy

Sometimes the Cucumber Aloe or Tea Tree options sell out in by 2-3 am in the early morning hours. -- So I just wanted to make sure that folks who are asleep at that time don't miss out on this crazy good value. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Okay, fine, @Drythe & @bebe777...I canceled my order and will wait until Friday.  I do want Chaz to get all the credit.  So what this means is, 12:01 EDT Friday morning is 6:01pm HST Thursday night.  I'll be sipping a glass of wine after work clicking the speed buy button.  YEPPIR!

Good going @SurferWife!  This is like self-sacrifice! Smiley Happy

I too REALLY wanted to order my POM earlier, as soon as I got a link.....

But I too, making myself to sit on both of my hands, and wait for Chaz.

I ain't gonna wait too long, or anything like that, oh no! As soon as the clock turns to 12:00 and 01 seconds, I'll push that "Buy" button!

Ladies, do NOT forget to go through Mr. Rebates for another 3% off!

Gifting several TSV's. 319 stocking up!! Plenty of BGT from PAS. 319 Collection along with the body treatment!! Never want to be without. Left post on the treatment cream. Price is steal! Quailty outstanding. No surprise. Hope Chaz considers serum. Side note Light EDP!! 😍 Doesn't cause allergenic reaction for anyone who's sensitive to scents. Amazing notes!! Symphony for the soul. 💞
Respected Contributor

I may get one of the TSVs. I haven't really decided yet but if I do, I'll wait until Chaz is on so that he gets credit.