WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Alert - 6/13 - ODO Seasonal CCs & 613/319 kit

[ Edited ]

There may be additional special values later today since June 13th (6/13) is a very special day for Chaz. -- Last year there were four special values on June 13th, so I'm wondering if a few special values might not be added to the QVC products listing until the beginning of the 10pm-midnight ET show.

For Monday June 13th, so far there is one Wen ODO and one Wen special Sale value: 

* SCLV: WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Summer Cleansing Cond. with Comb Coconut Lime Verbena -- SMC or SHP:  WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Summer Cleansing Cond. with Comb - Honey Peach or Mango Coconut -- (3) 16oz CCs w/ Comb -- Summer Mango Coconut -- Summer Honey Peach -- Summer Coconut Lime Verbena -- $67.96

* WEN by Chaz Dean Sixthirteen Total Treatment Kit or the WEN by Chaz Dean Sixthirteen Treatment Kit Auto-Delivery -- 613 and 319 formulas available -- 16oz CC, 4oz RTM & 4oz OIl -how does 319 CC compare to 613 CC? - 319 CC -- $69.96 w/ free S&H

I'd suggest that you order the Seasonal ODO before today's shows. Sometimes certain Seasonal scent options sell out minutes after the ODO is presented on the air.

There's more information on these two kits below. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

ODO -- (3) Summer Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners with Wen Comb -- $67.96

The WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Summer Cleansing Cond. with Comb Coconut Lime Verbena and WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Summer Cleansing Cond. with Comb - Honey Peach or Mango Coconut is an excellent ODO value (priced at $67.96). It is available in ALL three summer Seasonal scents and includes:

* (3) 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $32.82 at QVC (best price: $52.74 for 32oz CC)

wenderful Wen Comb -- $15 (plus hefty S&H) at Chaz's site

This may well be my very favorite One Day Only (ODO) value that Chaz has ever offered. -- Putting the wenderful comb aside for a moment (as bebe777 takes one last longing look at the wenderful Wen comb *sigh*), this is the very best value you can get for the Seasonal CCs. -- Using a 16oz cleansing conditioner (CC) size for a direct price comparison:

* ODO price (per 16oz CC) - adding in $1 for S&H, but not factoring in Comb - $23.65

* 16oz, of 32oz CC (adding in $1.50 for S&H) -- $27.87

* 16oz, of Seasonal gallon ($188, w/ free $S&H) -- $23.50

___

___

______

613 or 319 kit -- 16oz Cleansing Conditioner, 4oz Treatment Oil & 4oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $69.96

The 613 or 319 Treatment Kit is a good value and includes: 

* 16oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $45 when available at QVC. 32oz size is $61 at QVC (so the "best value" would be $30.50 for 16oz of CC)

* 4oz Treatment Oil -- $70 at QVC

* 4oz Replenishing Treatment MIst (RTM) -- $26 at QVC

If you would like to try the Treatment Oil, then you'd be getting the CC and RTM for free. -- One thing to consider is that the Treatment Oil is hardly ever included in 613 special value kits, and I've never seen the 613 Treatment Oil offered at a special value. -- bebe Smiley Happy

-- how does 319 CC compare to 613 CC? - 319 CC --

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00     Sale Price: $69.96
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00     Sale Price: $69.96
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - 6/12 - ODO - (3) Seasonal CCs w/ Comb - A282002 - $67.96

Thanks @bebe777! I got my SMC. Heart

Valued Contributor

Thank you @bebe777 This is so tempting!  I really want to try the 613 oil 

but I have too much of the CC which I can't even use on my hair.  This is 

such a good deal.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - 6/13 - ODO - (3) Seasonal CCs w/ Comb - A282002 - $67.96

[ Edited ]

@AlohaSun wrote:

such a good deal.  

@AlohaSun, something to consider... the 4oz 613 Treatment Oil sells for $70 (plus $3 S&H) on it's own at QVC. -- That's why I'm going to pick this 613 trio up. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

such a good deal.  

@AlohaSun, something to consider... the 4oz 613 Treatment Oil sells for $70 (plus $3 S&H) on it's own at QVC. -- That's why I'm going to pick this 613 trio up. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 You are so RIGHT!  I just love the scent of the 613.  The mist is the 

bonus for me.  Guess I'll have a lot of the CCs.  I know I'll regret it if I don't 

get it.  Ok, I'm getting it.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AlohaSun wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

such a good deal.  

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 You are so RIGHT!  I just love the scent of the 613.  The mist is the 

bonus for me.  Guess I'll have a lot of the CCs.  I know I'll regret it if I don't 

get it.  Ok, I'm getting it.  

Okay @AlohaSun, I think you just convincing me by saying - "I know I'll regret it if I don't get it."   Okay, I'm getting it TOO! Woman Happy  In 319 of course.

The A/D was also what took me under in addition to Aloha Sun.......... I never had 613 oil.... And now I don't want to, I want 319!

Had anyone tried 319??? Or if not, how you like 613?

Ladies, do not forget to use Mr. Rebates 3% off!

p.s Aloha Sun! Are not you suppose to get ANY Wen deal that has Free Shipping to the Islands????  I know, I would. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - 6/13 - ODO Seasonal CCs & 613/319 kit

[ Edited ]

A Names Notifications

There may be additional special values later today since June 13th (6/13) is a very special day for Chaz. -- Last year there were four special values on June 13th, so I'm wondering if a few special values might not be added to the QVC products listing until the beginning of the 10pm-midnight ET show.

For Monday June 13th, so far there is one Wen ODO and one Wen special Sale value:

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Summer Cleansing Cond. with Comb Coconut Lime Verbena, Honey Peach or Mango Coconut  -- (3) 16oz CCs w/ Comb -- $67.96

I'd suggest that you order the Seasonal ODO before today's shows. Sometimes certain Seasonal scent options sell out minutes after the ODO is presented on the air).

WEN by Chaz Dean Sixthirteen Total Treatment Kit or the WEN by Chaz Dean Sixthirteen Treatment Kit Auto-Delivery -- 613 and 319 formulas available -- 16oz CC, 4oz RTM & 4oz OIl -- $69.96 w/ free S&H

If you would like to try the Treatment Oil, then you'd be getting the CC and RTM for free. -- One thing to consider is that the Treatment Oil is hardly ever included in 613 special value kits, and I've never seen the 613 Treatment Oil offered at a special value. 

There's more information on these two kits in the very first message in this thread. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  A 

@addicted2q @Adelina @Adrienne @Aeon @AlleyCat @AlohaSun @Andreatoo (in bold) @ANewHue @AngelPuppy1 @appleseed @April-Rose @AprilBird @aprimo @Aresnz @Arianny @Atellam @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

B Names Notifications

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Summer Cleansing Cond. with Comb Coconut Lime Verbena, Honey Peach or Mango Coconut  -- (3) 16oz CCs w/ Comb -- $67.96

I'd suggest that you order the Seasonal ODO before today's shows. Sometimes certain Seasonal scent options sell out minutes after the ODO is presented on the air).

WEN by Chaz Dean Sixthirteen Total Treatment Kit or the WEN by Chaz Dean Sixthirteen Treatment Kit Auto-Delivery -- 613 and 319 formulas available -- 16oz CC, 4oz RTM & 4oz OIl -- $69.96 w/ free S&H

If you would like to try the Treatment Oil, then you'd be getting the CC and RTM for free. -- One thing to consider is that the Treatment Oil is hardly ever included in 613 special value kits, and I've never seen the 613 Treatment Oil offered at a special value. 

There's more information on these two kits in the very first message in this thread. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  B 

@BackwoodsBarbie @BARBIE100 @bballwidow @beach-mom @beatlefan @Beautoxica @bebe777 @beepzipzang @Beeweaver @BethanyB @betsyblue @BExplorer @Bhvbum @BichonEmma @blackhole99 @bleueyez28 @blondeshoediva @blondie13 @BabyYoda @Boehm Collector @bohemian @BootLvr @Boxerdoglover @Brdwygurl @Brenda810 @Buck-i-Nana @Buckeye815 @ButterflyGirl1969 @bebe77

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

C Names Notifications

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  C  

@c_la_vee @cac140 @Caitlinh429 @CamilleP @Campion @cancun08 @CANDLEQUEEN @candys mine @Catbelly @CatLoverDogsToo @Ceci @cerinthe @cgil @ChazzyLady @Cheezit @Chefgal411 @ChicagoHeather2 @chickenmoo @ChocolateLime @ChynnaBlue @Cindi10 @Citrine1 @clangley @ClassySassyGal @cnd8 @CoCo87 @coffeegal @CoG @Colonel Meow @cosmic1 @Cotygirl @Cin001 @Cranberries @crblu @croemer @Curiousincali @Cuteepy03 @CWS22 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

D through F Names Notifications

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  D 

@danabanayna @Daycaremom816 @Deanie @deedeewar @deja vu @delaneysmom @delish91 @Dell1 @Dessert1st @Diva1Donna @divadeb @CalMom @Doherty @Dorianwalk @dotgirl @doxie1 (in bold) @DrCEB @Drythe 

Names:  E - F  

@Ebrennix @ECBG @EdithEllenLily @ElleMc @elrager @ElvisShops @enw5002 @equss @Faith1818 @fashionqueen @Felixfan @FleaMktQn @FormerlyFabulous @foundinlv @free-spirit @Fressa @bebe77