WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - 2 ODOs - Seasonal SC, Mousse & brush, or (4) 3oz NBT tubes

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@bebe777...This is the ONLY way to get the SHP styling Creme this summer? I gave several SHP mousses already.

@SurferWife, I have the feeling that this is probably the only way that you'll be able to purchase the Seasonal Styling Creme at QVC. 

Up until this summer, the Seasonal Mousse & Styling Creme w/ brush Trio -- or previous years Seasonal Mousse & Styling Creme Duo -- had been the only way to purchase them at QVC.

Last week Chaz had a Seasonal ODO which included a 32oz Cleansing Conditioner, 7.5ox Mousse and Wen brush... but this was the very first time that configuration had ever been offered at QVC in the Seasonal line. 

Of course, Chaz occasionally mixes things up but, based on past history, I think this is likely to be the only way to purchase the Seasonal Styling Creme at QVC... and the SC and Mousse are much more expensive at Chaz's site. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

The SHP and SCLV Mousse is available in one other kit at QVC that had  been an ODO last week. -- SCLV still available, and SHP is waitlist only --  WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 32 oz. Cleansing Cond. w/Mousse&Brush Choose Coconut Lime Verbena or Honey Peach or, as the WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 32oz Cond. w/Mousse &Brush Auto-Delivery option. -- feature price is $76.96, with free S&H.

___

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 @SurferWife @Diva1Donna At least this was an ODO, so we got away with not paying extra for the brush!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

@bebe777 Thank you for the notification!  I got the NBT.  

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@bebe777 Thank you for the notification!  I got the NBT.  

@AlohaSun, thanks for the thanks and...YAYY!!!! Smiley Happy

And free S&H to Hawaii!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm finding it really easy to pass on the ODOs lately so at least I'm saving my money. Cat Happy

I can do without both SHP and SCLV and I wouldn't want any 613 NBT. I already have the 319 NBT so I'm good for now. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @bebe777 for heads up! Woman Happy Sigh of a relief from me and my wallet - I don't have to buy this time! Yay!

I am stacked with regular jars NBT - that I love! And trio....

Because I got A/D on last week SHP ODO Cleansing Conditioner,  Mousse and Wen brush... I can sit this one out. For me the other one was a much better deal - for only $20 more 32 oz CC!

But for those who got these same CCs in Gallon sizes and not buying bottles, well this can be a very good Trio!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks @bebe777 for heads up! Woman Happy Sigh of a relief from me and my wallet - I don't have to buy this time! Yay!

I am stacked with regular jars NBT - that I love! And trio....

Because I got A/D on last week  Seasonal ODO Cleansing Conditioner,  Mousse and Wen brush... I can sit this one out. For me the other one was a much better deal - for only $20 more 32 oz CC!

But for those who got these same CCs in Gallon sized and not buying bottles, well this can be a very good Trio!

@sonechko, Yay!!! I'm so proud of you.Smiley Happy

I'm doing really well this month too. So far I've only snagged the Wen Men 32oz plus 16oz CC duo which was a great value... lol, I had to stop myself from purchasing a second one. I had to remind myself that the Wen Men isn't going back to the Wen Vault (unlike some of the Seasonals). Smiley Wink

I'm really hoping that there's a Wen Men styling kit around this month but, otherwise, hopefully that will be it for the month. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I just ordered the mousse, styling cream, and brush.  I have enough HP CC to last awhile, though the first ODO of 16 oz CC, oil, and (forgetting right now?) went through the other day, yeah! I ordered the former configuration last "season" with Lilac so now I'll have two brushes. 

I had mentally given up on waitlist when the first ODO wasn't being released and other people's were and ordered the oil separately, so I'll likely be mixing some HP with my 619 body treatment and smelling like a straight-up peach for a while! Thank you, Bebe! I hope some of the 613/619 deals come back or at least the mousse when the gallons are available, or at least later when the rush isn't on to get seasonal items the first month of the season.  This month's been a little crazy between starting early and having my only seasonal that works alone on my hair, though I haven't tried Tuscan Pear or White Citrus so can't comment there.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - 6/11 - 2 ODOs - Seasonal SC, Mousse & brush, or (4) 3oz NBT tubes

@bebe777 wrote:

These are the two newest, great value ODOs available today, and they each have free S&H:

* WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Styling Creme & Mousse with Brush -- Choose Coconut Lime Verbena or Honey Peach -- $49.98 

* WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece 613 & 319 3 oz. Body Treatment -- $59.96

There's more information on these two kits below. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

ODO -- Summer Seasonal Mousse, Styling Creme & Brush -- $49.98

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Styling Creme & Mousse with Brush -- Choose Coconut Lime Verbena or Honey Peach kit is priced at $49.98 and has free S&H:

* 7.5oz Mousse -- around a $32-34 value at QVC

* 6oz Styling Creme -- around $24 value at QVC

* medium round brush -- about $20 value at QVC

Note: since the Seasonal styling creme and mousse are not available for individual purchase at QVC, I have used the Restorative and Classic products as a point of pricing comparisons. 

--

This kit is the only way to purchase the Styling Creme (SC) in the Summer Honey Peach (SHP) or Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) SC.

The SHP and SCLV Mousse is available in one other kit at QVC that had  been an ODO last week. -- SCLV still available, and SHP is waitlist only --  WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 32 oz. Cleansing Cond. w/Mousse&Brush Choose Coconut Lime Verbena or Honey Peach or, as the WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 32oz Cond. w/Mousse &Brush Auto-Delivery option. -- feature price is $76.96, with free S&H.

The Seasonal Mousse and SC are available at Chaz's site at a much higher prices, so this kit is a very good value. -- If you want it, then you should make your purchasing decision asap, because this kit this kit usually sells out when it is presented in the Wen shows.

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $65.00     One Day Only Price: $49.98
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

______

ODO -- 4-piece 613 & 319 3oz Nourishing Body Treatment -- $59.96

Earlier this spring, Chaz offered a 3-piece 613 or 319 Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) as an ODO for $59.96 (Wen- NEW -Nourishing Body Treatment 3 oz. Travel Trio), so this 4-piece set is an excellent value.

A single 3oz NBT tube ia $40 on Chaz's site. -- At some point, I think the individual tubes were available at QVC for $30 (but I could be wrong about that).

The 8oz NBT is priced at $59 at QVC. -- This ODO gives you 12oz of NBT for about the same price. 

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $72.50    One Day Only Price: $59.96
Available for 4 Easy Payments

______

Thanks @bebe777 for the update.  I don't use the mousse often so won't purchase this.  I also have a good supply of NBT from my 613 tsv's.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - 6/11 - 2 ODOs - Seasonal SC, Mousse & brush, or (4) 3oz NBT tubes

The HP SC is 30 and the HP mousse is 42 from Chaz, so 72 instead of 50

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval