WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - 3 Seasonal ODOs & 2 Seasonal kits

@bebe777
Thanks for the heads up! I'm seriously considering the tsv even though I'm not a hairspray user but I may just try it since the price is certainly right
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am no longer using WEN please take me off your list!

Gosh I have to add this.......................Chaz hated Hair Spray in his early days..........what changed his mind!!!!!!

With leave ins,,conditioning leave ins, ect Chaz has strayed away from his origional purpose as far as i can see......................  Smiley Sad

dissapoineted .............big time!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma - It was the customers that kept asking for coordinating products in scents to match the CCs. As for the hairspray, it isn't like any hairspray you have tried before. Check out the ingredient deck and you might be surprised.

If Chaz couldn't make it the best, he would not have invested the time/money.

But isn't it great there are so many brands out there to choose from.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@MalteseMomma - It was the customers that kept asking for coordinating products in scents to match the CCs. As for the hairspray, it isn't like any hairspray you have tried before. Check out the ingredient deck and you might be surprised.

If Chaz couldn't make it the best, he would not have invested the time/money.

But isn't it great there are so many brands out there to choose from.

@riley1@bebe777 I concur. The Light spray is amazing. My hair kept it style, didn't feel "held up" though, had shine and felt a little moisturized ,if you can believe that. Good Luck with wherever you hair journey has lead you @MalteseMomma

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

First I don’t know what list you are referring to, but I’m sure there is an opt-out option.

Chaz stated in all his shows that the reason he waited so long before creating this hairspray was so it could be done in an environmentally responsible manner. If you have any questions about this his number is on every product he has. I hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

First I don’t know what list you are referring to, but I’m sure there is an opt-out option.

Chaz stated in all his shows that the reason he waited so long before creating this hairspray was so it could be done in an environmentally responsible manner. If you have any questions about this his number is on every product he has. I hope this helps.

@woodyend Many of us are on @bebe777 list for WEN specials. She is asking to be removed but she did not notify @bebe777, so I added her to my response.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info.