WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - 3 ODOs w/ 20% on second shipment!!

@Wen_Woman wrote:

I picked up FVWP with the oil on autodelivery.  What an incredible deal! With the 6 ez pays I could get more than I thought I could which made me very very happy. 

Happy shopping to all and thanks @bebe777 as always for the alert!

Hi @Wen_Woman, it's good to see you here. I'm so glad that you were able to get that great FVWP CC & Oil ODO on auto delivery. Smiley Happy what a great value!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you @Doherty, thank you @cac140!  You talked me out of it! This is exactly what I wanted! I do not need this Ginger Pumpkin duo!

Now, I am contemplaiting a second order on Vanilla Pumpkin.... I am crazy, but the new Chaz' CCs are just coming out amazing lately.

With this deal, in case, if it's amazing for me - I'll have two, and A/D in a few month. I truly have no control over certain WEN items! Same was for me with PJP, and not this....

@sonechko, lol, you sure had me fooled. I thought you were trying to get talked into purchasing it. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@bebe777  wait a question??

I started thinking is this the debut of the FGP oil or was it last year?  Somehow I was not paying attention last fall and didn't want to put out the wrong info. Just not sure now..

Thank you.

Hi @untitled. Smiley Happy Fall Ginger Pumpkin debuted in September 2011 and was available in Cleansing Conditioner (CC), Replenishing Treatment MIst (RTM) and Treatment Oil. -- Remember those 3-piece discovery kits that were avaialble right from the beginning included the CC, RTM and Oil. Smiley Happy

Starting wiht Summer Honey Peach, Chaz added additional styiing products to the newer Seasonals. 

Below is the Seasonals Timetable from the third message in the  Wen FAQ.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners

* all soy-based - no wheat or gluten / Wen 11 amino acid complex / additional skin care ingredients

* Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin (FVWP) -- Sept. - Nov. 2016

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV or CLV) -- June - Aug., in both 2015 & 2016

* Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) -- Mar. - May, in both 2015 & 2016

* Winter White Citrus (WWC) -- Dec. - Feb., in winters of both 2014/15 & 2015/16

* Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) -- Sept. - Nov., in 2014, 2015 & 2016

* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) -- June - Aug., in 2014, 2015 & 2016

* Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) -- Mar. - May, in 2014, 2015 & 2016

* Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) -- Dec. - Feb., in winters of  2013/14, 2014/15 & 2015/16

* Fall Apple Spice (FAS) -- Sept. - Nov. in 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016* -- in 2016 only available on Chaz's website (not at QVC)

* Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) -- June - Aug., in 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2016 (excludes 2014)

* Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) -- Mar. - May, in 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2016 (excludes 2014)

* Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM) -- Dec. - Feb., in winters of 2011/12, 2012/13, 2014/15 and 2015/16 (excludes winter of 2013/14)

* Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) -- Sept. - Nov., in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 & 2016 (excludes 2013)

____ 

Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners - product lines, special ingredients & more info

Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners: Styling Products -- All of the Seasonals are available in the Cleansing Conditioner, Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM), and the Treatment Oil. -- Beginning with the Summer 2014 Seasonal, which was Summer Honey Peach (SHP), going forward, the Seasonals were also available in Styling Creme (SC) and Mousse. The includes the following Seasonals: Summer Honey Peach, Fall Tuscan Pear, Winter White Citrus, Spring Honey Lilac, Summer Coconut Lime Verbena, and Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin. 

Seasonal Eau de Parfum -- Beginning in September 2015, Chaz started creating Eau de Parfums (EDP), generally, for the more recent Seasonals:

* Fall Tuscan Pear - September 2015

* Winter White CItrus - December 2015

* Spring Honey Lilac - March 2016

* Summer Honey Peach & Summer Mango Coconut - June 2016

* Fall Tuscan Pear (and maybe Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin) - September 2016

The very popular Honey Complex, which is the most moisturising Wen honey complex for the hair, was added to the Summer Honey Peach (SHP). This particular Honey Complex is a mixture of Manuka Honey Extract, Eucalyptus Honey Extract, Orange Blossom Honey Extract, and Sage Honey Extract. It is only in the SHP. Some Wenners have mentioned that Chaz has said it was too expensive to use in future Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners (though I have not heard his mention this). -- As of Fall 2016, all of the Seasonals which were created after SHP have Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey in their ingredients decks (FTP, WWC, SHL, SCLV and FVWP). Wen Men, Pink Jasmine Peony, MIF, and FF (but not BGT) have included Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey in their ingredients decks. -- The 613 and 319 Cleansing Conditioners each list a Honey Extract in their ingredients decks.

* Beginning with the Spring Orange Blossom (SOB), going forward, the 4-Tea Complex has been added to all of the Seasonals (through Fall 2016): SOB, SHP, FTP, WWC, SHL, SCLV, and FVWP. -- The 4-Tea Complex is also in the Restorative line Cleansing Conditioners (BGT, MIF, and FF), as well as Pink Jasmine Peony and Wen Men Cleansing Conditioners. -- The 4-Tea Complex is a combination of Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, and Black Tea Leaf Extract. 

each new Seasonal is generally only available for the three-month initial season when it was first introduced. -- Because Wenners get so attached to their favorite Seasonals, beginning in September 2014, Chaz has been experimenting with "opening up" the Wen Seasonals closet, on a season by season basis. For each season, a limited quantity of the prior Seasonals (for that season) have been brought back. And when they're gone, they're really gone. So order sooner rather than later.

Seasonal Scents which will only be available at Chaz's website -- Including the upcoming Seasonals for the Fall 2016 - Summer 2017 Seasonal year, there will be four Seasonal scents for each season. -- @Philosophygirl23 shared this information (from periscopein the Wen - Seasonals speculation thread (message #44): "On Periscope, [on June 23rd], Chaz confirmed that Fall Apple Spice (FAS), Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) and Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) would not be available at QVC but would be available on Chaz Dean web site. He wasn't sure which summer scent wouldn't come back yet, but thought it might be Summer Mango Coconut (SMC)." My note: Chaz has also mentioned that it might be Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) instead of SMC. -- For more information: -- Seasonals - which are your favorites & which will be retired? -- Seasonals this year

For the first time, in June 2015, Chaz made four Seasonal scents available in gallons during June Wen Gallons Month: one for each season. For June 2015, he chose Spring Orange Blossom (SOB), Summer Mango Coconut (SMC), Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) and Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM). He seems to have selected the most popular Seasonal for each season. -- Beginning in June 2016, Chaz decided to release select Seasonal gallons within their respective seasons (logistically it was easier to manage). For the month of June 2016, Summer Honey Peach and Summer Mango Coconut gallons were available. -- Going forward, probably only one Seasonal scent (per season) will be available in gallon form. -- At this point it sounds as though Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Winter Vanilla Mint will be the the upcoming gallons available (though this is not definite).

Additionally, for the past few December TSVs, Seasonals have been a part of the mix. The Wen December TSV generally includes (5) 16oz. Cleansing Conditioners and has been priced at $80 for the past few years (Chaz is holding the price at $80 this year -- Thank you, Chaz!!! -- The December 2015 TSV included three different TSV options: 

* Seasonal TSV (FGP, WVM, SHP, SHL, & SCLV)

* Classics TSV (SAM, TT, FIG, LAV & POM) 

* Restorative TSV (2-BGT, 2-MIF, & 1-FF)  

____

last update: 9/5/16 -- information also in Wen 101 (post #3) and Wen Abbreviations Glossary (post #4)

____

Esteemed Contributor

No @bebe777. I actually wanted to get talked out of it. This is an older seasonal, and I believe Chaz does better with each new one. I was curious about it, yes, and the price was enticing, yes!  But the fact it's not too moisturizing and on top of it smells like pumpkin pie - no!

I got a FTP instead to scratch an itch. This one is nice in every way. And price is right!

Just washed with it this morning after TT - great! I only have an opened 16 oz bottle of FTP. So now I'll have a supply of CC plus it's oil!

Esteemed Contributor

p.s. Of course I got Fall White Pumkin even last night!

Honored Contributor

So no CC, SC and RTM kit? I was kind of hoping for one in FTP since I haven't tried that one yet. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

wow okay @bebe777 

I so don't remember the 4 oz FGP oil.  

on another note - the  deal on VWP three piece style kit  is so good.  it might actually hook me in😀

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I am torn with wanting to order another ODO with Ginger Pumpkin and it's Oil....... I have not tried either.

Are they really good? How is moisture level in the Ginger Pumpkin CC? Please, someone talk me out of it!

@sonechko My hair seems to have a love/hate relationship with FGP. Sometimes it's moisturizing enough and other times it just dries out my hair like crazy.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

So no CC, SC and RTM kit? I was kind of hoping for one in FTP since I haven't tried that one yet. 

@jaxs mom, I think that last season was the very first time it was offered... since Chaz was here for the minth of June I think he probably expanded his usual ODO offerings. 

I tend to doubt that it will be offered this fall, but that's just my guess. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

wow okay @bebe777 

I so don't remember the 4 oz FGP oil.  

on another note - the  deal on VWP three piece style kit  is so good.  it might actually hook me in😀

@untitled, lol, happy to help. Smiley Happy

The FVWP 3-piece deal is really a great value... especially the second AD shipment that is discounted an additional 20% Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy