WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Abbreviations Glossary

The Wen abbreviations are listed in alpha sequence by product and then by scent. This is followed by some general information about the various Wen scents.

The key information is in the first three messages of this thread. There is some additional information in the next two messages (#4 and #5). -- Click on this Wen Abbreviations Glossary link to take you to the first post in this thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - Wen June Chat - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 2016 - 

Valued Contributor

Thank you for all the work that went into compiling this info, very helpful!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Woman Happy I so know what you mean, @Debzzz!!!  When first started to read this board, I could not tell POM from my A..!!! If not for @bebe777's Wen Abbreviations Glossary, I would be still lost till now. I remember bookmarking the page, and referring to it often.

Look at me NOW - I can recite all the CCs Formulas wakened up in the middle of night! Well. Almost.... And I now know the difference between RTM and VTS! Woman LOL

@bebe777 never ending time consuming efforts for folks like you (and me), is what this Forum is truly about. Love for WEN and ENDLESS sharing of it.

Well, for me it was, when I was new to WEN - @bebe777 Glossary and Formulas Content/Description threads familiarized me with everything I needed to know. The ABC of WEN! Thank you Bebe!

Valued Contributor

Haha @sonechko I know what RTM is but I will have to look up VTS!

I somehow stayed awake for the show last night. I checked my WEN order and it has been shipped. so excited to try all my new products!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

Best of luck to you, @Debzzz in your WEN journey! WEN is the most amazing hair care there is, but may require some learning curve. Do not hesitate to ask questions - here you'll get plenty of assistance with the most of them. Wash cleanser well off your roots by spreading hair with your fingers. I wash it off under a faucet - much faster and more effective, the stream of water is much more powerful than only "dripping" shower stream.

Honored Contributor

The Wen abbreviations are listed in alpha sequence by product and then by scent. This is followed by some general information about the various Wen scents.

The key information is in the first three messages of this thread. There is some additional information in the next two messages (#4 and #5). -- Click on this Wen Abbreviations Glossary link to take you to the first post in this thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -

Honored Contributor

@Mommyof2lildudes, this is the thread you were looking for. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @Rhema the Wen Glossary is somewhat out of date because I haven't updated it in about a year, but it does have most of the info in it. -- The information in on the first page of this thread.

There's a variety of Wen info in the first seven posts of this thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor