WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - 9/5 avail - Seasonal Replenishing Treatment Mists

[ Edited ]

In one of Chaz's periscope videos from yesterday, he mentioned that the Fall Seasonal Replenishing Treatment MIsts (RTM) would all be available at QVC on saturday for his TSV visit. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - 9/5 avail - Seasonal Replenishing Treatment Mists

Nice! It will be good to have them so early in the cycle!

And you said Mists - does that mean all the seasonal scents? The Fall Ginger Pumpkin is one of my favorites to spray on my pillow and linens at night during the cold weather months and I'd love to restock.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Nice! It will be good to have them so early in the cycle!

And you said Mists - does that mean all the seasonal scents? The Fall Ginger Pumpkin is one of my favorites to spray on my pillow and linens at night during the cold weather months and I'd love to restock.

Smiley Happy yup, I did say mists. Smiley Happy Chaz said all three of Fall Seasonal RTMs would be available on saturday. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hooray! Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting Bebe this is exactly what I was waiting for.  Can't wait to get my hands on the FGP for the first time, love that scent.  

Esteemed Contributor

Mmmmmmm........I want some too. But with five 12 ouncers from 5 tsvs, do I really need one?

Gimme some BGT - I'll cave in!  I'm really thinking on getting the 613 re-mist. Love it! I got two "home and away" sets last time, and already approaching the last half of my 8 oz bottle. Yummy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Mmmmmmm........I want some too. But with five 12 ouncers from 5 tsvs, do I really need one?

Gimme some BGT - I'll cave in!  I'm really thinking on getting the 613 re-mist. Love it! I got two "home and away" sets last time, and already approaching the last half of my 8 oz bottle. Yummy.

@sonechko , lol, whoa girl!! Smiley Wink The TSV is such a crazy good value that it makes this great value look like an expensive purchase in comparison. 

But the 613 RTM is a good value... just ask @Drythe Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I bought three TSVs, but I still had to get two of those 613 RTM sets. And I am still going to have to get some FTP RTM. Is this logical? No. I don't care. I didn't buy the TSVs for the RTM. I'll probably end up gifting some of it.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko

As the Empress of 613 I hearby grant your wish for RTM!

A260630 WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Treatment Mist Super-size Duo

10 oz.

Love you CHAZ!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Gee! Thank you Drythe the Empress of 613!  I already have them 613th re-mists in my basket!

Now, I'll have to oblige - go pull them out and pay for them!

My "free will" is gone. I am a "subject" to the 613 Empress now......

Well, will have to go and slave some more - working for the money. For WEN.