WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - 9/15 - TSV and 5 ODOs Alert

[ Edited ]

Q through Sa Names Notification

I just got back from vacation and so I've done the best I could to put together a cost analysis of each of these values. All of the information is in the very first post of this thread. -- If I've gotten anything wrong please post any corrections to this thread. Thanks!!

As usual, Chaz has given us some exceptional values!! For folks who are new to Wen, the first two kits I've listed below give you a great way to try key favorite products in the Wen line (i.e. the Fall 4-Pc Hair Cleanse & Treat Collection TSV as well as the 4-Piece Classic Experience Kit ODO).

There are two more Wen shows tonight which would be great for our live Wen Chats. -- If you're new to the Wen forum, we have our chats on the monthly Wen chat thread: WEN September Chat -- Everyone is welcome to join in the chat. They're a lot of fun and a great way to meet other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

Also, thanks to Drythe for reminding Wenners that there are still a few days to vote for Wen products for the QVC Beauty Awards. Just click on Drythe's DID YOU KNOW THIS? THOUGHT IT WAS FINISHED !!! thread. -- These are the Wen categories that I found (again, please post to this thread if I've missed anything):

Q.1 -- Best Shampoo -- WEN Choice of 32 oz. Cleansing Conditioner (A238707)

Q.3 --Best Hair Treatment -- WEN Remoist Hydrating Hair Mask (A84779)

Q.5 -- Best Hairspray -- WEN by Chaz Dean Light Finishing Spray (A293784)

Q.19 -- Best Lotion -- WEN by Chaz Dean 8 oz Nourishing Body Treatment (A260084)

Q.34 -- Best Fragrance -- WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen (A270777)

Q.45 -- Desert Island Product -- WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 32oz Cleansing Conditioner (A238707)

Thanks, as always, to Chaz and Dooters for giving us such great Wen values!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification:

Names:  Q  

@quadmimi @quakerette @Quiltlady @Qtoy @qtrmoonlady1 @Qvcbeautylover 

Names:  R 

@rachaelb @Renata22 (in bold) @RespectLife @riley1 @RipleyGirl @rittek13 @Bjobrit @Robin1869 @rochelleS @Rochester Shopper @Rosiebudsmom @Rowdymom @rplas64 @RunnerMom @Ro  

Names:  Sa  

@sablesong @Sadiesadie @SahmIam @sailor_moon @sak @sam96 @Sammybear @SammySiamese @sammysnymom @BogeyGirl @SandGirl @Sandyx3 @sawst14 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sb-Sz Names Notification

I just got back from vacation and so I've done the best I could to put together a cost analysis of each of these values. All of the information is in the very first post of this thread. -- If I've gotten anything wrong please post any corrections to this thread. Thanks!!

As usual, Chaz has given us some exceptional values!! For folks who are new to Wen, the first two kits I've listed below give you a great way to try key favorite products in the Wen line (i.e. the Fall 4-Pc Hair Cleanse & Treat Collection TSV as well as the 4-Piece Classic Experience Kit ODO).

There are two more Wen shows tonight which would be great for our live Wen Chats. -- If you're new to the Wen forum, we have our chats on the monthly Wen chat thread: WEN September Chat -- Everyone is welcome to join in the chat. They're a lot of fun and a great way to meet other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

Also, thanks to Drythe for reminding Wenners that there are still a few days to vote for Wen products for the QVC Beauty Awards. Just click on Drythe's DID YOU KNOW THIS? THOUGHT IT WAS FINISHED !!! thread. -- These are the Wen categories that I found (again, please post to this thread if I've missed anything):

Q.19 -- Best Lotion -- WEN by Chaz Dean 8 oz Nourishing Body Treatment (A260084)

Q.45 -- Desert Island Product -- WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 32oz Cleansing Conditioner (A238707)

Thanks, as always, to Chaz and Dooters for giving us such great Wen values!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification:

Names:  Sb - Sz  

@SchippyLuv @Schmackey @Scorpios @scottygal @scullychick @sara7 @segrl21 @semian @Serena-1130 @Serenagrace @Serenity-Now @SetYouFree @SFGIANTSGIRL @sharlee @Shaunac @shel01 @shiningstar @shoekitty @ShorelineQs @Schnauzers4Me @simollie @Divinelyme @Skyegirl21 @Socom @software @sonechko @SoonerSusie @southres @sparklesgirl @specialkbird @SRD @StacyCrane @Stars78 @StillFuntoShop @subaru17 @Suebdoo @sueinct @sueinsf @sugarina @SunnyRose @Annette72 @SurferWife @Susan25 @susan kay @Suz585 @SWII @Sweet_Serenity @Swissguy @SXMGirl @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"T" Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification:

Names:  T  

@taquito @tarerye @Tassie @TamiT28 @Teacups @Teesa @Tess70 @Thepbchick @Thia-Winter @thumbprint @tidegirl @Theresa1121 @Tinkrbl44 @TiredOfNewNames @TKeys @tmarie @tockerman @Treeinwind @Tribesters @Trinity11 @Trix @TuesdayTaylor @turquoiseblue @TwinsMom @Tylerpoo @lavendar @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

U through Z Names, plus Names beginning with a Number Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification:

Names:  U - V 

@untitled @VaBelle35 @ValentinaBon @Venezia @vermint 

Names:  W  

@Wannabeincali @WaterDragon @Wen_Woman @WenDoll10girl @WenGirl42 @wetdragon @dex @WhoLeftTheGateOpen @wingnut @Wishicouldaffordthese @woodyend 

Names:  X - Z 

@77yangya @YorkieMom3 @yisbuff2 @zeldah 

Names:  names that begin with a number  

@1Professor @1Wildhorse @123lollo @2blonde @2swans14 @3cupcakes @3suwm5 @anonymous23 @40nu20 @A60_Chevy @bebe77 

Names: to be added in later (G-Ja and Jb-K sections is full) 

@gail415 @Gsmom @guesswhoiam @HP2BE -- @westiemama -- @Hot2 @keba58 @MELAMWO @Lipstickdiva @sly1216 @CamdenCat @Souperkrys @Elizabeth95 @kat1974 -- @Tettie @TraLyn @Kelly3671 @sassypants129 -- 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Multi Word Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification:

Names which have two or more words in them  

-- @beach ladydrb -- @Bella Carro -- @Misscindy -@CJ too -- @Denise from Canada -- @Denise in PA -- @Gram W -- @Handbell Clunk -- @Jane Di -- @Kimi Eliz -- @lizzys -- @Love4cats -- @Luv r labs -- @lyn in MI -- @Maggie Pie2 -- @Mary Bailey -- @Major Shopper -- @MN Mom -- @MorningLover -- @Ms X -- @MW in Iowa -- @Nicole WI -- @Puppy Lips -- @September Girl -- @shell garden -- @Sister Golden Hair -- @Val in IL -- @bebe77 --

Honored Contributor

I just got back from vacation and so I've done the best I could to put together a cost analysis of each of these values. -- If I've gotten anything wrong please post any corrections to this thread. Thanks!!

Also, thanks to @Drythe for reminding Wenners that there are still a few days to vote for Wen products for the QVC Beauty Awards. Just click on Drythe's DID YOU KNOW THIS? THOUGHT IT WAS FINISHED !!! thread. -- These are the Wen categories that I found (again, please post to this thread if I've missed anything):

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

Fall 4-Pc Hair Cleanse & Treat Collection

Today's Special Value price (TSV) -- $66.96 -- Available as a one time shipment, or with two additional auto-delivery shipments. -- This Seasonal set includes: 

32oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $58 at QVC

* 4oz Re-Moist -- $80 at Chaz's site (even the 4oz Classic Remoists sell for $58 at QVC)

* 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $22.50 (based on $45 for RTM duo at QVC)

* 6oz Styling Creme -- $16.66 (based on today's OTO SC trio at QVC)

Scent selections for one time shipment, as well as auto-delivery shipments include: 

* single (one-time) shipment / 1st shipment -- choice of Fall scent in Ginger Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear, or Vanilla Pumpkin

* 2nd shipment -- Winter Red Currant

* 3rd shipment -- Spring Orange Blossom

Shipping and Handling -- if you purchased each of these products individually at QVC, there would also be a $3 S&H charge per product. Today's TVS only has a single $3 S&H charge.

Based on this, the Fall 4-Pc Hair Cleanse & Treat Collection TSV would cost you $177.16 plus several additional S&H charges. So not factoring in the S&H charges, you are saving 62% off of the individual purchase prices. -- Even if you chose to purchase a less expensive Classic Remoist (SAM, TT, FIG, LAV, CA or POM) at QVC those four products would cost $155.16 plus several additional S&H charges). Not factoring in the S&H charges, you are still saving 57% off of the individual purchase prices.

This is an excellent value and a great way to try out core key products in the Wen line. -- Basically, if you were going to purchase either the 32oz Cleansing Conditioner or the Remoist then you get the other three products for a few dollars more.

___

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 4-Pc Hair Cleanse & Treat Auto-Delivery - A303078

New

A303078 -- WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 4-Pc Hair Cleanse & Treat Auto-Delivery

Available for 4 Easy Payments

TSV (9/15/17) -- $66.96

QVC regular price (if any are left on 9/16/17) -- $81.00

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 4-Pc Hair Cleanse & Treat Collection - A299077

New

A299077 -- WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 4-Pc Hair Cleanse & Treat Collection (single shipment)

Available for 4 Easy Payments

TSV (9/15/17) -- $66.96

QVC regular price (if any are left on 9/16/17) -- $81.00

________

4-Piece Classic Salon Experience Kit 

One Day Only (ODO) price -- $66.96 -- Available as a one time shipment, or with one additional auto-delivery shipment. -- This Classic kit is available in Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Fig, Lavender or Pomegranate (Cucumber Aloe option is being offered). The set includes: 

* 16oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $29 at QVC

* 6oz Styling Creme -- $24 at QVC

* 7.5oz Nourishing Mousse -- $28 at QVC

* 4oz Treatment Oil -- $54 at QVC

Shipping and Handling -- if you purchased each of these products individually at QVC, there would also be a $3 S&H charge per product. Today's ODO only has a single $3 S&H charge.

Based on this, the  4-Piece Classic Experience Kit would cost you $135 plus three additional S&H charges. Not factoring in the S&H charges, you are saving 50% off of the individual purchase prices

This is an excellent value and a great way to try out core key products in the Wen line, especially the very popular Treatment Oil which rarely goes on sale and is only offered in a very few sale kits. -- If you had been planning to try the Treatment Oil then, essentially you would be getting the other three products for $12.

___

WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Classic Experience Kit Auto-Delivery - A304554

New

A304554 -- WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Classic Experience Kit Auto-Delivery

Available for 3 Easy Payments

ODO (9/15/17) -- $69.96

QVC regular price -- $85.00

___

WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Classic Salon Experience Kit - A300236

New

A300236 -- WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Classic Salon Experience Kit (single shipment)

ODO (9/15/17) -- $69.96

________

Fall Seasonal Styling Creme Trio 

One Day Only (ODO) price -- $49.98 -- This Fall Seasonal Styling Creme trio (6oz per bottle) is available in Pumpkin Spice, Tuscan Pear or Vanilla White Pumpkin.

This is a great value if you use the Seasonal Styling Cremes. Otherwise, at Chaz's site, individual Fall Styling Cremes are priced at $30 and so three of them would cost $90. -- Today's ODO trio saves you 44% off of these individual purchase prices.

___

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Seasonal Styling Creme Trio - A303974

New

A303974 -- WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Seasonal Styling Creme Trio

ODO (9/15/17) -- $49.98

QVC regular price -- $61.00

________

Fall Seasonal Mousse Trio 

One Day Only (ODO) price -- $49.98 -- This Fall Seasonal Mousse trio (7.5oz per bottle) is available in either Tuscan Pear or Vanilla White Pumpkin.

This is an excellent value if you use the Seasonal Mousse. Otherwise, at Chaz's site, individual Fall Styling Cremes are priced at $42 and so three of them would cost $126. -- Today's ODO trio saves you 60% off of these individual purchase prices.

___

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Seasonal Mousse Trio - A303973

New

A303973 -- WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Seasonal Mousse Trio

ODO (9/15/17) -- $49.98

QVC regular price -- $61.00

________

Fall Tuscan Pear EDP and RTM Duo 

One Day Only (ODO) price -- This is a very good value if you use the Fall Tuscan Pear EDP. -- Purchased individually, the EDP and the (2) 2oz RTMs sell for $171.50, so today's ODO saves you 54% off of these individual purchase prices. -- Even if you just look at the main FTP EDP value, today's ODO still saves you 40% off of the EDP individual purchase price ($131.50). -- This duo includes:

* 3.4oz Fall Tuscan Pear EDP -- $131.50 at QVC

* Two 2-fl oz Fall Tuscan Pear Replenishing Treatment Mists -- best price at QVC is $15, but that is based on the RTM 6oz duo (12oz total) for $45. At Chaz's site each 2oz FTP RTM sells for $20.

___

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Tuscan Pear EDP and RTM Duo - A303947

New

A303947 -- WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Tuscan Pear EDP and RTM Duo

Available for 5 Easy Payments

ODO (9/15/17) -- $79.00

QVC regular price -- $96.00

____

____

____

________

Spring Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit 

Event Price -- 9/17/17 *only* -- $55.00 -- This is an excellent value if you use both of these products. Purchased individually, these products would sell for $106, so today's Event Price saves you 48% off of these individual purchase prices. - 

WEN by Chaz Dean Absolute Light Cleanse and Finish Kit - A300235

New

A300235 -- WEN by Chaz Dean Absolute Light Cleanse and Finish Kit

Available for 2 Easy Payments

Event Price (9/17/17 only) -- $55.00

QVC regular price -- $72.50

________

Summer Cleansing Conditioner & Body Treatment 

excellent featured price -- $76.96 -- I've been away so I don't know how long this duo has been available, but it's an excellent value. It's currently "waitlist only" for the Summer Honey Peach and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena options, but it's well worth going on waitlist for. -- This duo includes:

* 32oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $58

* 16oz Nourishing Body Treatment -- at this point, the NBT is only available in the 8oz regular size (613, 319 or Light) for $59.

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleansing Conditioner & Body Treatment - A302928

New

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleansing Conditioner & Body Treatment

Featured Price -- $76.96

5.0 of 5 Stars(1)

______

______

Honored Contributor

Hello @bebe777

Hope you are well and happy.  I miss you.

Best wishes.

Thanks Chaz  Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Hello @bebe777

Best wishes.

Aww @Drythe, I really missed you too. Everything finally settled down enough so that I could take a much needed vacation. I'm looking forward to being able to hang out again in the Wen forums... and especially with you <3 Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Hello @bebe777

Best wishes.

Aww @Drythe, I really missed you too. Everything finally settled down enough so that I could take a much needed vacation. I'm looking forward to being able to hang out again in the Wen forums... and especially with you <3 Smiley Happy

@bebe777

I'm so glad to hear that you are finally able to have a break and some well deserved fun!  I've missed you.

I've had some severe / undiagnosed medical issues for the past 17 months.  Leaving tomorrow afternoon for a week at the Mayo Clinic.  Hope to have contact when I return.  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, there you are! I was wondering... started to get a bit worried. 

#IAmTeamWen