Re: Wen - 9/15 - TSV and 5 ODOs Alert

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@bebe777

please remove me from the WEN list.

I  do not use it anymore.

Thank you for all the previous notices    Smiley Happy

@MalteseMomma, will do. I'm sorry it hasn;t been working for you lately. 

I remember that you went off and then came back to Wen this year but now it's not working for you Smiley Sad

bebe Smiley Happy

Not only is it not working for her, she's blaming the build up in her ears from it too. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️(See the post on another board about Wen build up in drains.) Don't waste your time on her

@AmericanBulldogMom

you  can't be nice can you????   It was a darn joke between my Dr and myself..because he uses WEN too  !!!

Your type of SNARKY comments are what will someday make these boards close down!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@bebe777

I remember that you went off and then came back to Wen this year but now it's not working for you Smiley Sad

bebe Smiley Happy

Not only is it not working for her, she's blaming the build up in her ears from it too. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️(See the post on another board about Wen build up in drains.) Don't waste your time on her

@AmericanBulldogMom

you  can't be nice can you????   It was a darn joke between my Dr and myself..because he uses WEN too  !!!

Your type of SNARKY comments are what will someday make these boards close down!!!!

Nothing snarky about my comment actually. If it was a joke between you and your doctor than leave it there.  Why bring the "joke", as you call it, to these boards that you know will just feed into the negativity of Wen? Just very odd to me - and other's based on their comments in that thread also.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@bebe777

bebe Smiley Happy

@AmericanBulldogMom

Nothing snarky about my comment actually. If it was a joke between you and your doctor than leave it there.  Why bring the "joke", as you call it, to these boards that you know will just feed into the negativity of Wen? Just very odd to me - and other's based on their comments in that thread also.

@AmericanBulldogMom

GROW UP!!!!

and just in case anyone wants to see my post about my loss of hearing.....lol.... ,check out the thread," WEN  Build up in the BATHTUB" ..................lol

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@bebe777

bebe Smiley Happy

@AmericanBulldogMom

@AmericanBulldogMom

GROW UP!!!!

🤔 Nothing I said was childish. I just asked a question. 🤷🏻‍♀️Have a good one.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Gram W...clear your cache and you can vote again.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Got my pear set and my fall ginger pumpkin set and one set of the 3 styling cr. in pear. Now if they can all hurry up and ship.  I am ready to smell some fal Smiley Happy

Deb

Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Got my pear set and my fall ginger pumpkin set and one set of the 3 styling cr. in pear. Now if they can all hurry up and ship.  I am ready to smell some fal Smiley Happy

Deb

Oh @SFGIANTSGIRL  My 3 styling creams just shipped!  Can't wait, sounds like you have lots of good stuff coming...Smiley Happy