WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen 6/25/17 7pm Program Guide

Thank you!

Now I know you said all free shipping, but does that usually mean just the products that are shown on air or ALL products listed on qvc?

Trusted Contributor

just for WEN.

@ShopperGirl15

Esteemed Contributor

@ShopperGirl15, I think it'll just be free shipping on those items presented on that WEN show.

Frequent Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@ShopperGirl15, I think it'll just be free shipping on those items presented on that WEN show.

Yes thank you, that's what I meant! 

Respected Contributor

I hope the Seasonal 32oz CC's will have free shipping..

.I am "over the moon" for the STP CC....This has even surpassed FAS for my curls!!...In fact I can just put a tiny drop in my ends during the day an scrunch if I need too, and it just makes them bounce..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh my stars @quadmimi, I've noticed that, too!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Yep @SurferWife  I don't know what Chaz did exactly to the STP, but lets just say I am trying to stock clear til next summer!..then it's a gallon for me!  My hair even feels different wet with STP, I am going to try it tomorrow with just the CC leave in nothing else just to see...LOL

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

.I am "over the moon" for the STP CC....This has even surpassed FAS for my curls!!...In fact I can just put a tiny drop in my ends during the day an scrunch if I need too, and it just makes them bounce..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi It has the same honey complex as SHP, which I don't believe he has used since SHP. They've said Honey since, but if I remember correctly it was not the manuka, sage, eucalyptus and orange blossom combo.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi It has the same honey complex as SHP, which I don't believe he has used since SHP. They've said Honey since, but if I remember correctly it was not the manuka, sage, eucalyptus and orange blossom combo.

Oh yes @Kjelle  SHP does have the honey also, but I never had the same results as I do with STP...I am hoping it continues, I was using Fig & my hair loves it, but just a step up with this new Summer one...Smiley Happy..(and of course my beloved FAS, it is even a step up from that) so I will just enjoy STP as long as I have it...Thanks

Valued Contributor

I'm really looking forward to another show with Chaz. Does anyone know if there will an an ODO (one day only) deal? I don't have periscope and I know some of the Wen girls here do and they hear of the deals before they are posted. Thanks in advance for any news you can share!!!!
Formally NewtoWen