WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - 4oz Remoist & 4oz Oil duo removed from product listings

[ Edited ]

I just looked through the Wen product listings and the Remoist & Oil duo has been removed from the listings: 

Re-Moist Mask & Treatment Oil Duo (A221390) -- $79.50

* 4oz. Re-moist (reg: $58) & 4oz. Treatment Oil (reg: $54)

This duo had been on waitlist (for all the scents) for a long time now. It's been a very popular kit and a staple purchase for a lot fo Wenners, so I don't know why it was removed. It was a great value!! Hopefully, they will bring it back again.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - 4oz Remoist & 4oz Oil duo removed from product listings

@bebe777 Wouldn't it be cool if they'd bring it back in MIF & BGT? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@bebe777 Wouldn't it be cool if they'd bring it back in MIF & BGT? Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn , lol *groan* don't even go there... Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

TOO FUNNY BEBE Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

i think this kit gets removed (or stays on waitlist) when there are other really good oil or remoist deals happening on the site. or at least, i can remember a time in the somewhat recent past wen i looked for it and it was not available while there was another similar deal available and then it returned at a later date. that's happened with some other kits too. could be a coincidence but it make sense if it's not, too.

Honored Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

i think this kit gets removed (or stays on waitlist) when there are other really good oil or remoist deals happening on the site. or at least, i can remember a time in the somewhat recent past wen i looked for it and it was not available while there was another similar deal available and then it returned at a later date. that's happened with some other kits too. could be a coincidence but it make sense if it's not, too.

I'm hoping that's the case... but the listing had been waitlist only for at least a few months now. I don't think it had ever been removed from the products listing before.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

i may be confusing it being on waitlist with another kit i was looking for this summer that disappeared for a little while when there were lots of other phenoms available (the kit with the mousse, sc, glossing serum and cc).

Honored Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

i may be confusing it being on waitlist with another kit i was looking for this summer that disappeared for a little while when there were lots of other phenoms available (the kit with the mousse, sc, glossing serum and cc).

I think you are thinking of a different kit. This one had been around for at least a few years. This is the link to it: 

Re-Moist Mask & Treatment Oil Duo (A221390) -- $79.50

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

oh yeah, i know exactly which duo you are talking about. i just meant that while i knew it was on waitlist for months and months i thought i remembered it disappearing once or twice before when another good oil or remoist tsv was available (i think this might have happened with last fall's tsv?). but over the summer that other kit i mentioned with the mousse and serum was gone for a few weeks and then returned. i may have thought that the oil and remoist duo did the same disappearing act around the same time when in fact it just was still on waitlist only (like when the 4 oz and 1, but actually 2, oz oil premiered).