WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen 4 piece classic & seasonal kit autodelivery question

@rochelleS wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

Spring Cherry Blossom~~ one of the earthy smelling ones.. not a fan~~  and its average in my hair not bad but not great.

@CoastalGal How and When did you try this Cherry Blossom CC?  I thought it hadn't been released yet??? Did you try it at the Salon? Is it sweet earthy? Please share more about your results. Any and all details would be super. Lots of interest as you're the first I've seen to have tried it. Much Thanks! 

My bad.. I looked at the bottle its the red currant .. sorry Smiley Wink

Contributor

Does anyone remember if the March shipment with the Spring Cherry blossom the last of this auto-delivery or is there one more?

I thought it was 4 shipments but I can seem to see that there is a 4th one after the March shipment.

Trusted Contributor

@gemslily wrote:

Does anyone remember if the March shipment with the Spring Cherry blossom the last of this auto-delivery or is there one more?

I thought it was 4 shipments but I can seem to see that there is a 4th one after the March shipment.

@gemslily I believe the March shipment is the last of the AD.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

@BExplorer  Thanks for the info - I was afraid of that!

Regular Contributor

My kit is in process today.  I'm excited about trying the Cherry Blossom CC but wish this kit had been sent earlier.  I did get today's TSV but am still trying to decide on the ODO's.  Anyway, at least this is being sent earlier than I was expecting.

Super Contributor

Sounds like I won't like the scent of the Soring Cherry Blossom. I don't like the earthy scents. I also really disliked the Vanilla Pumpkin too. 🙁

Valued Contributor

Yay, mine went into process last night.  The last of 2016 Sept TSV.  I can hardly

wait to try the SCB cc.