WEN

Trusted Contributor

Wen 4 piece classic & seasonal kit autodelivery question

Anyone know what the seasonal will be in the March shipment? The original kit had the white vanilla pumpkin (or something like that). 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen 4 piece classic & seasonal kit autodelivery question

Is not it something like spring cherry blossom?

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko

I don't know- I couldn't find it listed anywhere. But I would love spring cherry blossoms. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TribestersAs @sonechko  said it is spring cherry blossom

Trusted Contributor

Spring Cherry Blossom~~ one of the earthy smelling ones.. not a fan~~  and its average in my hair not bad but not great.

Esteemed Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

Spring Cherry Blossom~~ one of the earthy smelling ones.. not a fan~~  and its average in my hair not bad but not great.

@CoastalGal How and When did you try this Cherry Blossom CC?  I thought it hadn't been released yet??? Did you try it at the Salon? Is it sweet earthy? Please share more about your results. Any and all details would be super. Lots of interest as you're the first I've seen to have tried it. Much Thanks! 

Super Contributor

@Tribesters, yes it is suppose to be the new spring Cherry Blossom and I was lucky enough to try it during my last salon visit and it smells so light, floral & refreshing! 

#IamTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

@a WEN Angel

Lucky you! I honestly don't think I know what cherry blossoms smell like. Did this scent linger in your hair? I like when I can smell it afterwards. Is this scent up there with SOB?  Meaning the delicate scent is realistically captured...do you think it'll be as beloved like SOB? Obviously, this is a subjective question, but please, do share. Much Thanks! 

Respected Contributor

You must have been to Chaz's salon to try it.  I love the earthy scents.  The Winter Red Currant is amazing!  I went back for more.  Chaz is right, it's exactly like a piece of nature.  I love that!  All the Wen scents are amazing and so enjoyable in their own right, each one.  I mixed Winter Red Currant with Winter White Citrus.  NICE!!!!  I mixed them accidentally but the results were amazing!

Esteemed Contributor

Since I won't be getting either the March TSV or the spring Cherry Blossom AD, I delayed the winter 4 piece seasonal and classic as long as they would allow. My 4 piece with WRC &TT arrived this afternoon. 

This post is just about the joy of opening a new Wen package. WOO-HOO! 

I think I'll celebrate by washing my hair a day early.