WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - 32oz SCLV CC size just sold out

@sonechko wrote:

@Beautoxica wrote:

I've never tried any oils so I have to admit that I've been hesitant to try this because I don't want to get hooked on something that's so expensive haha. I've been toying with the idea of the 16oz of it and the summer mango coconut. I just haven't decided yet. There's still time Smiley Happy 

I understand Beautoxica!

Yet, the sixteen ounce Coconut Lime Verbena gives you a great opportunity to try the oil, and if you'll like it, and get "hooked" on it, well there are allways "deals" coming with Wen to stock up, and you may also get Wen oils on ebay for less.

The differene that oils made for my hair and scalp is increadible, and they have become a part of my hair care routine. But I have a plan to restore my hair, and if your hair is great as is, maybe you don't need them.

The oils are fabulous. I must say I've been slacking on them, and my scalp has been crying out for it. Well, I got the CLV oil and yep, I'm addicted. I love to put it on my scalp before I workout (that way I can smell it all workout long LOL). I also love to add it to my unscented Josie body butter. I'm literally hooked on this scent.

I usually don't have much luck on finding seasonal oils on eBay (core I have no problem, often finding the 2oz for $20) - so I'll most likely get the full size on the Q before the end of the season.

I'm actually going to order a body lotion today that is almost an exact match to this scent (zesty lime verbena). This lotion I used to be obsessed with but my Josie addiction has made me forget about it. It's got a ton of skin care in it. So this'll be a perfect pair for the Wen CLV, and I'll most likely add CLV oil to this lotion as well. MMmm mm mmm!

Regular Contributor

I gave in and ordered the CLV 3 piece set and if I end up loving this oil I'm going to be delightfully pissed haha. I was just saying in the car on the way home that I wouldn't put one more Wen item on my credit card until I absolutely HAD to... but maybe since it's going away soon, we can say it had to be done? 

Now what about this, anyone know? 

I haven't been a Wengirl for too long, my question is, does QVC do easy pay on Wen items only when Chaz is around, or they have shows, or do you just check at random and there they are as a surprise? 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beautoxica wrote:

I haven't been a Wengirl for too long, my question is, does QVC do easy pay on Wen items only when Chaz is around, or they have shows, or do you just check at random and there they are as a surprise? 

One time only values are always just for that night & expire at 3am EST.

Easy pays (usually) expire after Chaz is gone, sometimes even when he is in the middle of longer duration months (like June). Occasionally they will have random shows where Gina will come on instead and easy pays will be on select items.

QVC also have Easy Does It Days and other random sales that sometimes will put Wen items on sale, including Easy Pays.

Featured Pricing usually lasts longer than Chaz's visits. A good example of this would be Wen Men (this has been on a featured price since it launched). QVC will generally let you know when featured pricing is expiring by putting it below the item.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beautoxica wrote:

I can't give you a complete answer to your question directly, though I've seen the Q doing "beauty days" and other promos where they were advertising easy pays to push sales, but I am answering your post as an opportunity to say this:

If you have not been a WenGirl for too long - WELCOME back to it! You won't be able to recognize it. It now has new formulas and products that are simply out of this world, and only available in WEN WORLD! Woman Happy

I am so happy I am a part of it! I, my senses, and my hair triple HeartHeartHeart this world.

and another special "Thanks!" to this Board Members for enabling! Very special Thanks! to Bebe for organizing the info and Wen News for us! Love you Bebe!Heart

edited to give more  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart to Bebe. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I agree with ordering the 3 piece kit.  It is a great way to try a new formula before you order a 32 oz size and decide that you don't like it. 

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:
The 32oz size of the SCLV just sold out. -- I wonder if they're going to bring any more in. -- bebeSmiley Happy

yes, more will be brought in for July & August hits with Gina.

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:
The 32oz size of the SCLV just sold out. -- I wonder if they're going to bring any more in. -- bebeSmiley Happy

o0o0ohh!! I'm a happy gal now! Thank you @bruingirl Cat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yay! By that time we will be able to really figure it out just how much we love it!

Meanwhile, I still have two in the OTO trio + AD, two in the SLCV kit to last me till August for sure. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

bruingirl, thanks for that update. SCLV seems to be very popular. 

Amy just said that 41,000 32oz Summer Cleansing Conditioners had been sold. 

She also mentioned that only 1,500 (at 6:04pm) of the Summer Mango Coconut are left (the SMC gallons have already sold out). Three minutes later there are only 900 32oz SMC CCs. At 6:10pm, now there are only 700 SMC 32oz CCs left. At 6:10pm - 700 SMC left. At 6:12pm - 500 SMC left. At 6:16pm - 300 32oz SMC CC left. -- It sounds like it will be sold out before Chaz goes back home.

bruingirl, do you know if they will also be bringing in more 32oz SMC CCs for Gina's shows in July and August? Thanks!

-- bebe Smiley Happy