WEN

Honored Contributor

body treatment was about $70 during the 2 specials Chaz runs during the year. I just noticed it's almost $100. Is that the new price going forward or is this the price when he does not run the special twice per year? I don't think I'm willing to pay almost $100 for it. I thought $70 was high enough. Anyone have an answer to the price increase?

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz - I only buy it when its on special - I think the higher price is the regular price when off special. HTH

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Nightowlz - I only buy it when its on special - I think the higher price is the regular price when off special. HTH

@riley1 Thanks for replying. I hope so. I like it. Use it all over plus my face. I'm not out yet but don't want to pay almost $100 for it. I'm sure I have enough until it's on special again since I also have some of Josie's body butter plus some Beekman body butter to use.

Esteemed Contributor
Im lazy so I'll let you check; does it say 'QVC price'? If yes, then that's the regular QVC price. I bought mine when it was a substantially lower 'Featured Price'. I believe it was even lower than that for a 'One Day Only' price.
Super Contributor

I have noticed quite a few various items on QVC have gone up in price all of a sudden this week, I am assuming it’s because it’s right before Christmas. I hope they go back down again in January. 

Esteemed Contributor
@Souperkrys, don't bet on it. Seems like they follow a regular cycle.
Event pricing is time limited, seems about a month, more or less, then price goes up to 'QVC price'.
Esteemed Contributor
Souperkrys, now im confusing myself. They use the term Event pricing. I wrote Featured price upthread but meant Event.
I think their highest price is QVC price, then Featured price, below that is Event, then the OTO, ODO and TSV group. HTH
Respected Contributor

All I know is I almost bought more a couple weeks back and didn't. Kicking myself now. I won't be paying $97 I don't think. Something in me rebels at the thought. That said, I'm putting in locs at Christmas and will be needing a lot less WEN. (For instance, I won't need mousse.) so maybe I'll work it out. I don't know

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

This was “event priced”.  If I remember right, it became available at $69 when Chaz was here with the last TSV in September, was it?  I stocked up then because normally this size is only available until the end of whatever month it is presented in.  Usually it sells out before then, though.  But this time it stayed at the event price until he came back for this past TSV in November.  I heard one of the hosts say while presenting it at that time that the 20 oz. size event price would go away at the end of November.

As I say, it normally sells out before the end of their special pricing and stays gone for several months until the next “event”.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen it at its “regular” price before.