WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - 11pm ET show - check your DVR cable listing

I have Time Warner Cable (TWC) and, just to be on the safe side, I checked my DVR automatic recording for tonight's 11pm Wen show (I record all Wen shows). 

I was surprised to find that TWC had listed tonight's QVC listings incorrectly. This is how my listing show up on TWC: 

* 9pm - Tuesday Night Beauty

* 10pm - Wen by Chaz Dean 

* 11pm - Vionic shoes 

According to the QVC program guide on their website, Tuesday NIght Beauty is scheduled from 9pm-11pm. And at 11pm, there is a one-hour Wen show. 

Since Chaz has also indicated that his show will be at 11pm, clearly my TWC listing is wrong. 

I wanted to make sure other Wenners who use TWC were aware of this problem in case they are DVRing this show. -- Hopefully, this error is confined to TWC and doesn't appear incorrectly on other cable lstings. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - 11pm ET show - check your DVR cable listing

My Tivo (Grande Communications cable company) says the same thing your TWC listing shows. We know QVC likes to switch things up. I just sent him a Tweet to ask for clarification. Hopefully someone will reply.

New Contributor

Great, thanks!  My cable had it down for 10:00 pm!!!!!   Love Chaz and Team WEN!

Respected Contributor

My DVR is showing the same thing. I guess I'll manually set it to record Vionics since that's apparently now Wen!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep, had his Twitter account confirm 11. Maybe he got pushed to make a big "AND GALLONPALOOZA IS DONE!" celebration at 11:59pm and the cable guides haven't caught up. Smiley Happy

Thanks for catching this and letting us know, @bebe777

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks bebe777 I had it for 10:00 as well - I'll now switch it to 11