WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

@ANewHue Is that different from the regular fan page on Facebook? I only access the fan page. Is there another one that is called "super"?

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler it's the Wen by Chaz Dean super fans fb page. I spied one from they're avatar and another one who trolled here is going on with me about manufacturing dates.
Esteemed Contributor

@worldtravelers it's the same one that was spewing or trying to spew her poison here. I reported her posts. The one that lives Wen but hates it . Hey where's @sonechko when you need her lol
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue I checked it out, but from what I can gather, it is not a facebook page that Chaz or his people run; is that correct? I thought by the name of it "Wen by Chaz Dean....." that it was something he started up, since he is the only one I know that always says Wen by Chaz Dean.

So a bunch of Wenners started this page; would that be correct? Do you get to ask questions of Chaz directly on this page? 

This must be the page I heard about a couple of years ago when some of the posters were talking about a "secret" Facebook page; you had to request to be on it. Some were requesting on this forum and I did likewise, but never heard from anyone to let me know if I could be a part of this separate group. There was someone's name you were to use to request; can't remember it now, but I posted a request to her. She never responded.

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtravler no this was started by Chaz's people maybe a month or so ago. They answer questions when needed. I go back and forth and there have been a few visitors from here . When I first went on yesterday I just happened to spy a familiar avatar from one who lurked here constantly. Then I see a reply about manufacturing dates directed my way and it was almost word for word what she was writing here. It's a vice group but the trolls are now lurking. There was one earlier and she was blocked so I'm hoping they do the same Monday.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Thanks for the explanation.

I did see that there a little over 600 participants, so that kind of made me wonder if it was a Chaz-sanctioned page, 'cuz he has waaaaaay more people on his regular Facebook page.

I didn't recognize any of the names, but did "request" to be a part of the group, and I answered the questions. I would prefer to go with my QVC nickname and not my real name. Do they let you change what you will go by?

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler I'm not sure if you can on FB. I'm hoping they weed out this troll and block here. Did you see the post I mentioned? Someone asked about numbers on a gallon and I posted that we should not be too concerned with manufacturing dates and out of nowhere the troll directed a hostile post towards me. People can read and they know what's going on.
Trusted Contributor

wish I understood FB and Twitter better because I might be more active LOL. @ANewHue what do I search for on FB to try and join that WEN page? 

@World Traveler I try and follow Chaz on his page too😀

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wen by Chaz Dean super fans page in search and it will say join click that and then you will get message of your acceptance and you're set
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue No, I did not see that; however, I did not spend that much time on the first page. I just did the "join" thing, answered the questions, agreed to the three stipulations, and understand I will receive (or not!) the right to join.

How long ago did you and that other person post? Recently? I'll check if I know the timing.