WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

@ANewHue I just noticed something. The front page of that Facebook account specifically says: "Anyone can find the group and see who's in it. Only members can see posts." So I wouldn't be able to see your post and the response to it until they accept my "join request," if they do. 

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtravler it was Saturday night. Has your request been accepted yet?
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue No response yet. If it is the Salon people who run this, then they are closed on Mondays. I just assume it is someone in his employ at his estalbishment. But guess it could be someone working out of their home! ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler thanks for the info I didn't realize the salon is closed in Monday . When is your visit. Please don't forget ask him to checkout Black Forest wood co. On fb the minute me and my DH saw their creations my DH said "oh Chaz needs to know about this." Also please send my plea that he rethink that WVM label when it returns. Lol
Esteemed Contributor

@worldtravler also tell Chaz I'm still floating on air from getting through to talk with him I haven't been in periscope lately.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtravler it was Saturday night. Has your request been accepted yet?

@ANewHue As of this morning, 7/5/18, I have not heard anything. I note there is a "cancel join request," so that tells me that my request went thru; however, I have not been notified of acceptance. 

Maybe they are doing a fingerprint check on me! LOL!! I have been fingerprinted so many times because of traveling (Pre-check/Global Pass) and jobs I had in the past, that if they go that route, that's a waste of time. ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtravler that's weird. I don't remember if I got an acceptance or not. Maybe it got delayed because of the holiday?
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Doubt the holiday has anything to do with it, as I did it last weekend. But not a problem. I don't use Facebook that much, but was curious when you talked about it. If I'm not accepted, no problem. Maybe they are keeping it to a small group. Smiley Happy