WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

@World Traveler thanks for sharing the email!  I didn't get that, or any re WEN.  Surprised I haven't gotten the......Dear Sue,  Please order as much as you want!!  We will never send it to you though! 😛

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

OhISee!  My duh... I don't get any emails from QVC, only those that come from chazdean.com

You wrote it was from QVC but I guess I was having a brain art-fay.   😑

'scuze please

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge Just got another one, 6/15, identical to the others. LOL! 

I hope a whole bunch of others are getting the emails too. Maybe they will try WEN for the first time and join our happy group of satisfied customers! Heart

Trusted Contributor

of course I said I didn’t need anything but couldn’t pass up the deal on STP remoist & oil - so I had it on waitlist but now it is processing. If any Wenners had stuff on waitlist you might want to check your orders...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My waitlist item is in process now, but still offers the option to cancel the order.

So I suspect that means qvc just ordered more of that item number, not that it's actually processing to me yet.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My wait listed 32oz CC +NBT Beauty IQ Steal in Tropical was finally released today. 

I had a great CS rep switch my STP to to new item # A346530 of which all choices are on advanced order, when Chaz was on air. I'll be well stocked in the lovely Tropical and am considering editing my AO to Lilac or Cherry Blossom. Just have to decide which before they're released. 

@x Hedge don't wait too long if you're considering canceling or a formula change. Even though that cancel button is present on the order status doesn't mean you can. The system has changed and you must be quick, very quick.

Frequent Contributor

Anyone picking up anything today with the 6 easy pay?

I might just wait until Chaz is back and see if he brings us any new specials.

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS

Oh, no!  lol!  I already cancelled this one by mistake and had to reorder. I wasn't on waitlist the first time either, but I'm in no rush.

Respected Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

Anyone picking up anything today with the 6 easy pay?

I might just wait until Chaz is back and see if he brings us any new specials.

I got the Men's Wen...not out, but we use a ton...

Men's Wen is never on special on the Q,  but I am sure I will find something else next time Chaz is here...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Just noticed a few of the trolls that lurk here are trying to invade the super fan fb page.