WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

@Souperkrys wrote:

@Suz585@rochelleS

Thanks for your help! My hair never ever feels greasy after cleansing with Wen except when I do an oil treatment so I think I am using enough CC but I will try using even more with my oils and see if that helps.  Does anyone find they need to use more CC to cleanse their oils out?

I always use LAV or LAV (on ends) mixed w/TT (on scalp) for my first cleanse. Maybe I’ll try just TT alone to switch things up. 

Then I would do oil treatments several times a week instead of just 1x every 2 weeks or so. 

@Souperkrys

Maybe your hair “holds” on to the oil more than the rest of us. I’d recommend using TT as your first cleanse, but you have been. Perhaps try using Cucumber Aloe as a first cleanse when oils are in your hair. Since it’s more astringent, it might be better for you. 

Here’s a silly thought . . . . .perhaps you should try the oils every night for a week, cleansing every morning (for a week). See if you can “balance” your hair/scalp into accepting the oil treatment. If “that” makes any sense . . . . 

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@Souperkrys, @Suz585 has made some excellent suggestions. I know you mentioned your hair stayed oily, but perhaps increasing your nightly oil applications will indeed condition or open up the scalp, absorbing oil there instead of staying in your hair. When I oil and sleep on it, it's completely absorbed. I can walk out without washing my hair if I wanted too. My scalp drinks it in. @Suz585, you're brilliant to have brought this up!!!

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS
Thanks!
Fingers crossed it works!
**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I am so glad to be able to finally catch a show!  I ordered the ODO in STP since I missed out on a STP gallon (😡). Enjoying a glass of Pinot Noir, too.  😊

I hate that I missed @ANewHue@ and @World Traveler 

calls. 

@BExplorer...way to go! I’m having a glass, too waiting for my husband to finish cooking dinner. I got the 32 oz. STP ODO as well.

Ahh, great minds @SurferWife ...Wen and wine 🍷👍

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

Hey everyone! I haven't been on the Forums for a week or so, so someone may have already posted this. Just wanted to let everyone know that some of the Seasonal Gallons have been put back up (A266129).

It was down to 5 options (FGP, SOB, SMC, SHP & WVM). They've added back SCB, SCLV, WRC & FVWP. Not sure how many...seems like they disappeared pretty quickly last time.

It looks like FTP has been added back in also overnight. Smiley Happy

Option:

Cherry Blossom

Coconut Lime

Fall Pumpkin

Red Currant

Spring Blossom

Summer Coconut

Summer Peach

Tuscan Pear

Vanilla Pumpkin

Winter Mint

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Lynnster67 wrote:

I am so bummed that the new seasonal gallons SHP and FTP are already sold out and SCB is on waitlist.

me too, I wondered if they actually were even in stock because they weren't showing in the listing or ads I've seen. 

@jaxs mom@Lynnster67 Just wanted to let you know that there are around 10 options currently available again in the Seasonal Gallons, including the ones you were interested in. Hopefully you'll see this & be able to pick up something you wanted before they disappear again! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@tcmalfa wrote:

Hey everyone! I haven't been on the Forums for a week or so, so someone may have already posted this. Just wanted to let everyone know that some of the Seasonal Gallons have been put back up (A266129).

It was down to 5 options (FGP, SOB, SMC, SHP & WVM). They've added back SCB, SCLV, WRC & FVWP. Not sure how many...seems like they disappeared pretty quickly last time.

It looks like FTP has been added back in also overnight. Smiley Happy

Option:

Cherry Blossom

Coconut Lime

Fall Pumpkin

Red Currant

Spring Blossom

Summer Coconut

Summer Peach

Tuscan Pear

Vanilla Pumpkin

Winter Mint

This is incredible!

They started with nine choices, and instead of dwindling down to fewer and fewer thru GallonsMonth, they've been adding other formulas to fill in. Now FTP, one of the original sellouts, is back.

This is certainly a departure from QVC's usual ways.

Here's hoping STP gallons will also reappear before the month is over.

Valued Contributor

I was wondering if Chaz was going to fullfill the waitlisted items when he comes back after his week off. I think last year he went back to CA for a week then back to the Q for the last week of June.
**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

Thanks guys!  Got the cherry blossom.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Uggh I am not having a good 6/13 . No tv no wifi and service won't be here until tonight. ☹️