WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

I have a question 😁: I want to do oil treatments more often but I have trouble getting all of the oil out of my hair after an oil treatment. After I cleanse and dry my hair still feels greasy with oil left in it. Does anyone have any tips for removing ALL of the oil after an oil treatment? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I am so glad to be able to finally catch a show!  I ordered the ODO in STP since I missed out on a STP gallon (😡). Enjoying a glass of Pinot Noir, too.  😊

I hate that I missed @ANewHue@ and @World Traveler 

calls. 

@BExplorer...way to go! I’m having a glass, too waiting for my husband to finish cooking dinner. I got the 32 oz. STP ODO as well.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Souperkrys wrote:

I have a question 😁: I want to do oil treatments more often but I have trouble getting all of the oil out of my hair after an oil treatment. After I cleanse and dry my hair still feels greasy with oil left in it. Does anyone have any tips for removing ALL of the oil after an oil treatment? 

@Souperkrys

I concentrate oiling my scalp. Not too much gets into the length of my hair. Maybe an inch, with no residual after my two cleanses. My hair is past my shoulders, mostly straight and medium textured thickness. I've never had the problem you describe. I wonder if you're using enough CC to cleanse. Too little can make the hair feel greasy.

Honored Contributor

@Lynnster67 wrote:

I am so bummed that the new seasonal gallons SHP and FTP are already sold out and SCB is on waitlist.

me too, I wondered if they actually were even in stock because they weren't showing in the listing or ads I've seen. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

@Souperkrys

This sounds like you are not using enough CC to cleanse with. Chaz recommends a golf ball size of CC for the crown, another golf ball for the length to your collar bone, another golf ball for length to your bra strap. Make sure you are doing 2 cleanses and adding a splash of water to each cleanse to make the CC frothy. It’s better to use too much CC than too little. Perhaps use a classic CC to cleanse first and a seasonal for your second cleanse. 

If all else fails, call his customer service. 

I’ve been using WEN for 4 years, doing oil treatments 3 times a week and don’t have this problem. Keep at it!!

**Suz**
Super Contributor

@Suz585@rochelleS

Thanks for your help! My hair never ever feels greasy after cleansing with Wen except when I do an oil treatment so I think I am using enough CC but I will try using even more with my oils and see if that helps.  Does anyone find they need to use more CC to cleanse their oils out?

I always use LAV or LAV (on ends) mixed w/TT (on scalp) for my first cleanse. Maybe I’ll try just TT alone to switch things up. 

Then I would do oil treatments several times a week instead of just 1x every 2 weeks or so. 

Honored Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

Does anyone find they need to use more CC to cleanse their oils out?

@Souperkrys I admit that I use more Tea Tree the morning after putting the oil in. However, I thought that was because my hair is very short, and after applying the oil to the scalp, then doing my 100 brush strokes before going to bed, ALL of my hair has the oil in it. So it is not just the scalp that I am washing out the oil when I do my first cleanse; it is also my entire head of hair.

I don't mind having to use more, but figure that is the reason I need to have more than if I hadn't done the oils.

Regular Contributor

Hey everyone! I haven't been on the Forums for a week or so, so someone may have already posted this. Just wanted to let everyone know that some of the Seasonal Gallons have been put back up (A266129).

It was down to 5 options (FGP, SOB, SMC, SHP & WVM). They've added back SCB, SCLV, WRC & FVWP. Not sure how many...seems like they disappeared pretty quickly last time.

I think Chaz is on PM Style tonight sometime between 10:00 & 12:00 for those who want to order while he's on. The BiQ schedule is also showing an hour of WEN in about 30 minutes from now (4:00 ET). I think it's probably a rerun...wasn't sure if anyone had ever figured out if orders during reruns count toward Chaz's quota. Anyway, wanted to share this if it hadn't been already. I'm off to catch up on reading posts! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

Hey everyone! I haven't been on the Forums for a week or so, so someone may have already posted this. Just wanted to let everyone know that some of the Seasonal Gallons have been put back up (A266129).

It was down to 5 options (FGP, SOB, SMC, SHP & WVM). They've added back SCB, SCLV, WRC & FVWP. Not sure how many...seems like they disappeared pretty quickly last time.

I think Chaz is on PM Style tonight sometime between 10:00 & 12:00 for those who want to order while he's on. The BiQ schedule is also showing an hour of WEN in about 30 minutes from now (4:00 ET). I think it's probably a rerun...wasn't sure if anyone had ever figured out if orders during reruns count toward Chaz's quota. Anyway, wanted to share this if it hadn't been already. I'm off to catch up on reading posts! Smiley Happy

@tcmalfa

Thanks! I just re-ordered my gallon of SCLV. I was previously waitlisted. I did check BIQ to make sure it was a WEN re-run, so hopefully he’ll get some credit for it!

thanks for catching the additional gallons scents!!!!!!

**Suz**
Regular Contributor

@Suz585 You're welcome...just happened to catch it by accident. Glad you were able to get the gallon you wanted!