WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

Didn't know where to post this, but just saw that the lip balm is now available by itself if you want to have one at home, one in the purse, etc.

The lip scrub has been up by itself for a week or so, so those who go thru more of one than the other, you don't need to purchase the whole kit.

I'm going thru the scrub faster than the balm because of the twice-daily use I am doing, like Chaz suggested.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler.  Lately I'm noticing that my natural lip color seems rosier since I've been using the Bella Spirit.  Color just looks healthier and the lines are softer.  Love these products!  Good to see the separate items offered now.

Honored Contributor

@Gussie2007 Can't really say that I have noticed that, but I am going to check that out! 

Last night for the first time, I did what Chaz suggested on one of his presentations.....when you put the balm on at night, he says to overuse it. He said he covers his whole lip area EIGHT times to make it like a mask. I did that last night and this morning that whole area was really nice and soft. WOW!

Frequent Contributor

Was the Tropical Summer Paradise included as a seasonal scent for the gallons? Just curious as this seems to be sellng out quickly on any all of the products. I missed the 32 ounce Tropical cleanser with the tropical body cream and it was sold out ( I did get on his walitlist and hoping Chaz honors it). I also ordered the 8oz Tropical deep conditioner with the 4oz tropical oil and comb before it sold out. I also noticed that the two tropical replenishing mists ( duo offer) sold out today as well. Tropical seems to be a hit. Wish I could have gotten the 32 ounce with the body cream. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

@Misscindy wrote:

Was the Tropical Summer Paradise included as a seasonal scent for the gallons? Just curious as this seems to be sellng out quickly on any all of the products. I missed the 32 ounce Tropical cleanser with the tropical body cream and it was sold out ( I did get on his walitlist and hoping Chaz honors it). I also ordered the 8oz Tropical deep conditioner with the 4oz tropical oil and comb before it sold out. I also noticed that the two tropical replenishing mists ( duo offer) sold out today as well. Tropical seems to be a hit. Wish I could have gotten the 32 ounce with the body cream. Thanks

@Misscindy yes the STP gallon sold out before it even aired.  I Think many of us were waiting until it aired so Chaz would get the on air credit.  With all the STP options selling out, I think QVC buyers dropped the ball.

Esteemed Contributor

I had to laugh after @worldtravler's call. Chaz said "they help each other on the forum". It's more like we ENABLE each other . lol I'm being good as I promised I would be. I received my 2 UNIBT's the other day and I have auto deliveries soon. It's no funny being good☹️Can't wait to get my hands on that HOPE EDT.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so glad to be able to finally catch a show!  I ordered the ODO in STP since I missed out on a STP gallon (😡). Enjoying a glass of Pinot Noir, too.  😊

I hate that I missed @ANewHue and @World Traveler 

calls. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Another former forum gal @drexelmom is talking to Chaz right now
Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@I had to laugh after @worldtravler's call. Chaz said "they help each other on the forum". It's more like we ENABLE each other . lol I'm being good as I promised I would be. I received my 2 UNIBT's the other day and I have auto deliveries soon. It's no funny being good☹️Can't wait to get my hands on that HOPE EDT.

I already ordered the ODO, which I shouldn't have.

Very Naughty!!!

Just had to have another STP oil though.

I think I'm going to have to surround myself with oils, NIBTs, RTM etc, whenever Chaz is on to reduce temptation by reminding myself of how much I already have.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge me too I went and shopped my stash. I said to the DH "I just want you to know HOW good I'm being, " lol he looked at me and said "but from what I see you don't need a thing". My response "THIS IS KILLING ME" lol