WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

@World Traveler wrote:

@Suz585 Yes, there is arnica and vitamin K in the balm, plus he has the bamboo water in there! YAAAY!

So, the balm is NOT sticky under your makeup?

And the mascara running......the balm too close to the lashes? Is that what is causing it to run?

@World Traveler

The balm all is not sticky at all. Not under makeup, not on my lips. I seem to have issues with mascara or eyeliner running turning me into raccoon eyes. I notice it’s more pronounced with the balm under my makeup. I think it’s me, give it a try and let me know your results!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Repeat? Bummer! 

I don't know for sure and will ask the next time I see him (July), but my best bet is that yes, repeats count if you order during the recorded presentation. It seems to be the common sense thing to do, so I'm going with that. ha!

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Will do that tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Suz585 Repeat? Bummer! 

I don't know for sure and will ask the next time I see him (July), but my best bet is that yes, repeats count if you order during the recorded presentation. It seems to be the common sense thing to do, so I'm going with that. ha!

@World Traveler

I know it’s a silly question, but I hope you are right! With ALL the repeats on Beauty IQ, I hope he is getting proper credit. Given we are talking about the Q, who truly knows?!?! 🤞🏻

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Does anyone know if the upcoming (in about 30 minutes) Beauty IQ for WEN is live, or is it a repeat?

@World Traveler

I think his his next live show is on the Q Friday 1am. 

@Then I think Saturday @ 5pm on Q

@then I think Sunday @7pm for 2hrs on the Q. 

But I have seen any updated schedules 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Bet you are right. The one that just started around 40 minutes ago was a repeat of yesterday on the Q. Smiley Sad

Pretty sure I won't be watching at 1:00 in the morning. Hopefully, there are no specials at that time. Maybe Gina will be representing him. But Saturday should be him at 5:00 for the show. YAAAY!!

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 I remember him saying last year that he did not get credit for any of the sales of his products that were advertised in the Insider magazine.....if people ordered the minute they got the magazine instead of waiting. I said something like: "Well, that just isn't fair!" and he agreed. And I still feel that way. He had no say about whether or not his product was being featured in the magazine, and then when it was and people purchased ahead of time, they didn't give him credit? I don't get it.

That's why I wasn't sorry when we no longer could order ahead like we did with the magazine. However, I guess he doesn't get credit either when they send out the emails that give you the link to purchase the TSV Presale items.

On the other hand, all the other vendors are in the same boat, so maybe it all evens out. I hope so.

I must say, it appears he is on air more this month than last June. I don't remember seeing his schedule so full a year ago for the gallons.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but I can't deal with all these new channels. what's live what's not its crazy. Guess that's what I get being an old school Wengirl lol. I'm from the time when we would anticipate what an ODO would be and we would have to wait for the show to start keep our fingers crossed until are orders were accepted. I remember many times heading to the ladies room in a restaurant to place an order . Dont get me wrong I love that the odo's are released for the day but it does take a little fun out of the hunt.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope Chaz gets credit during re-runs!  I held off ordering a new TT oil and 32oz of the rice FF to try until after the BeautyIQ show started.   And here I thought I was all done at two gallons, the lip treatment kit and two seasonal NIBT jars, LOL!  HOW many days in June again?  Woman Surprised

Super Contributor

The one thing we have to remember is that while it is true that Chaz doesn't get credit toward the amount of air time he will get in the future if we don't buy while he is on air,  but he is still getting paid for QVC's purchase orders of his products - which we in turn purcase. I agree, the best thing to do is to wait while he is on air if at all possible, but we can't beat ourselves up if that just doesn't work out with our schedules.