WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

Total for today.....1 Bella Spirit ODO, 1 NBT in 613 ( have a 20oz 319 I haven't opened yet😜) and 1 319 dry oil duo on AD.  Like how I will have the 3,oz size from the oil kit that I can refill.  Omg it's only the 2nd of June!  Love it!  I hope Chaz did well with sales.😀

All I want now are some good seasonal deals on RTM and oils.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

Not too far back the seasonal oils were priced at $49. I had SOB on check hold and cxld,  figuring I'd use up mine first. Hopefully this price will return. I do notice prices on several items are creeping up

Honored Contributor

I would appreciate it if any of you could confirm the order of products Chaz was talking about when it comes to the replenishing treatment mist, the oil, and the cream. He was talking REALLY fast and just when I thought I had it down in mind, I got interrupted. 

Did he say he uses the replenishing mist FIRST, then the dry oil, and finally the cream; or did he say he uses the dry oil first, then the replenishing mist second, and finally the cream?

I know he said he uses the oil to cleanse his face and I was getting from that, that he uses it first. But maybe he cleanses with the oil, then the mist, then back to the oil again, and finally the cream.

Please let me know what you all heard him say. Thanks in advance!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

I would appreciate it if any of you could confirm the order of products Chaz was talking about when it comes to the replenishing treatment mist, the oil, and the cream. He was talking REALLY fast and just when I thought I had it down in mind, I got interrupted. 

Did he say he uses the replenishing mist FIRST, then the dry oil, and finally the cream; or did he say he uses the dry oil first, then the replenishing mist second, and finally the cream?

I know he said he uses the oil to cleanse his face and I was getting from that, that he uses it first. But maybe he cleanses with the oil, then the mist, then back to the oil again, and finally the cream.

Please let me know what you all heard him say. Thanks in advance!

@World Traveler  If you can catch it before they replace it, the current video on A343771 (20 oz UNIBT + 2 - 3 oz UNIBT) has the info. Chaz describes his routine that is the same morning & night. I'll edit this in a few minutes to add the steps in case the video goes away. (4:40 on video) Smiley Happy

Step 1: Cleanse with 613 or 319 Body Trtmt

Step 2: Spray with 613 or 319 RTM

Step 3: Spray with 613 or 319 Dry Oil

Step 4: Use 613 or 319 UNIBT

Step 5: Finish with 613 or 319 Dry Oil

In another presentation, he talked about removing his 'guy liner' & washing his face with the dry oil. I'm not sure how it fits into the steps above. I'm not sure why your name didn't highlight in my original post, so will try again here @World Traveler

Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa Thanks, I just walked in the door, so I'll check to see if the video is still there. The one where he was talking super fast was when he was talking about removing his makeup.....yes, that is the one I was referring to. But your edited version is great for the other presentation he did.

I know the benefits of 613/319 are very, very good because of the arnica and Vitamin K, but for the RTM, I usually have a seasonal. Right now I am finishing up on my Vanilla Mint RTM and will switching over to either the White Citrus or the Ginger Pumpkin. Sounds like maybe I should just be using 613/319 for the RTM for the skin regime and the seasonals for throughout the day; what do you think?

Also, on another note......the scrub and balm. Did you or anyone else hear him talk about using the balm around the eyes? I did, but I didn't hear him say to do it under/over makeup. I use it around the eyes after I have taken my makeup off for the day and before I go to bed. I use the scrub, then the balm around the lip area and then dap it up around the crow's feet area. I wouldn't think you would dab it (translucent) around the eyes AFTER you have put on your makeup.

Hmmmm.......another question to ask him if none of you heard him talk about over the makeup with the balm. I know the dry oil can be used under and over the makeup, but not sure about the balm. Would seem to make stuff gunk up. ha!

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa The video was still up! Thanks for putting the 4:40 in your answer. Heart

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Also, on another note......the scrub and balm. Did you or anyone else hear him talk about using the balm around the eyes? I did, but I didn't hear him say to do it under/over makeup. I use it around the eyes after I have taken my makeup off for the day and before I go to bed. I use the scrub, then the balm around the lip area and then dap it up around the crow's feet area. I wouldn't think you would dab it (translucent) around the eyes AFTER you have put on your makeup.

Hmmmm.......another question to ask him if none of you heard him talk about over the makeup with the balm. I know the dry oil can be used under and over the makeup, but not sure about the balm. Would seem to make stuff gunk up. ha!

@World Traveler

I’ve tried the balm under my makeup. I like how my skins feels but it makes my waterproof mascara runs. This also happens when I use a couple of drops of oil (not dry oil) mixed with UNIBT. It might just be me. I do this at night when I’m headed to bed.

Did he he say the balm has vitamin K and arnica in it? Can’t remember. 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Yes, there is arnica and vitamin K in the balm, plus he has the bamboo water in there! YAAAY!

So, the balm is NOT sticky under your makeup?

And the mascara running......the balm too close to the lashes? Is that what is causing it to run?

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if the upcoming (in about 30 minutes) Beauty IQ for WEN is live, or is it a repeat?

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Does anyone know if the upcoming (in about 30 minutes) Beauty IQ for WEN is live, or is it a repeat?

@World Traveler

I think its it’s a repeat 

but I wonder if Chaz gets credit during the re-airs?

**Suz**