WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

Start your engines girls.....it's our favorite time of year!!! First show 1 am et
Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to gallonpalozza 2018 June Wen Chat

BAM! Just ordered my Tea Tree gallon!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue thanks for starting the month off!  I'm safe so far....I'm looking forward to some ODO and trios or kits.  I watched the 1,am show and was kinda disappointed.  Singles of classic RTM, duo of SAM & POM CC.  The birthday surprise of the dry oil was the 6 ez pay?  Price was more than when we got it on a ODO several months ago.  I was hoping that might be a 6/13 special.  I'm ready for some seasonal goodies!! 

Chaz seemed to be having fun!  The host was good because she is fairly new using WEN and was genuinely interested and enthusiastic!😀

Respected Contributor

Yeeeeaaahhh honey!  You got that right!  I got my favorite one.  My engine's been running.  LOL!!!!!

Super Contributor

A day or two ago on Periscope, Chaz said there will be an ODO, but not until Saturday. I hope it is an STP trio!

Valued Contributor

I am so bummed that the new seasonal gallons SHP and FTP are already sold out and SCB is on waitlist.

Trusted Contributor

yippee!  1st ODO is up!  I'm not sure if I should start a thread because I want Chaz to get the on air credit!😀

Super Contributor

Picked up the ODO although I too was wondering what the third option was Smiley Very Happy Also got the WenMen fragrance for the DH although it's likely going to be late for Father's Day, and my little girl's WenKids gallon (back to Apple, my favorite).

I put on some SHL EDP today from last year's gift set. We have a lilac tree at the side of our house - the wrong side - so we barely get to smell it. Neighbor loves it though because it's right below his bedroom window. I think this might be good justification for me having to buy the full size EDP since I get so little enjoyment from my own tree Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

Got my lip kit and contemplating 2!  Jumbo size I'm thinking about because I don't know if I want 319 or 613.  I also want another CC NBT seasonal set.  I'll end up on waitlist...that's ok.....card can take a deep breath before I use it again in a few days when Chaz comes back!

@nikki48 Hey woman!!!  I saw you chatting on Twitter earlier with Chaz😜  I've been wondering about you.  Last you were here before Christmas you headed to the hospital for treatments I think.

Now I hope @bebe77 will pop in!

Esteemed Contributor

Well I'm a happy camper got my 319 NBT thinking about picking up another Bella spirit Odo