WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: We need the Wen threads migrated over here

[ Edited ]
I would love to see the "What Wen Products Did You Use Up or Open This Week" thread moved over to the Wen forum. Also the "Benefits of Oils" thread. Thanks for bring the Wen sub forum back!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I appreciate you moving these couple over, but I have to say I'm pretty disappointed that there wasn't a better plan in place when rolling out this new software. Surely the admins know that the Wen forum is probably the most active brand subforum on the boards. This could have been avoided by setting up a subforum from the begining and migrating the Wen forum to the new software intact. The handbag forum is more of a mess because you all moved those threads to shoes, then created a handbag forum and then a Dooney forum after the fact. So now handbag threads are spread across three different forums areas. I'd guess there is also a similar mess with the fashion brand subforums. 

You guys created this mess, but at this point, you might as well have wiped the old forums threads because they are spread anywhere and everywhere. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi HappyDaze,

I went ahead and moved that for you, it should now be showing in the WEN catagory. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Thank you so much, I know many appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi Jaxs mom,

It looks like we have quite a few WEN threads in the beauty section, so we might not be able to move them all. However, if there are a couple of longstanding threads I could see about moving them over for you. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Perhaps the "what cleanser did you use today" thread could be one you move since that is long running and still fairly active ?

Yes I posted on that one almost daily. The What Products did you use up or open today, is also very popular.

And it would be nice to have HappyDaze thread, Have I told you I Love Summer Honey Peach. That one was so much Fun Heart

How sweet of you FMQ!  Heart And I agree, it was fun! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brittany, 

Thank you so much for helping us get back some of our key Wen threads. It's really appreciated.

Below I've listed some of the key threads that I think would be helpful.

Wenners, because I wasn't sure when we'd be getting our longstanding threads back, I reconfigured both the Wen 101 thread (it's not quite finished yet) and the Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread. -- In particular, the Wen 101 thread has links to lots of informative Wen posts, so you may want to have a look through that thread to see if you'd like to request bringing any of these threads back. Unfortunately, due to the new forum format, the hot links are in black so they're not easy to see.

--

These are some key Wen threads that I think would be very useful to have back (these are all hot links): 

Benefits of Oils 

*  I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! 

What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

Any Women of Color WEN Users Out There? 

Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- items in TSV kits and prices 

Who or what is this wendooters you talk about ? 

Find the Right WEN Formula for You 

Wen - you use fewer pumps for the 613 Cleansing Conditioner that for all other CCs & suggested numbe... 

Wen - 32oz. Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner A-D Plan -- availability dates & cost benefit analysis 

WEN -- Wen - Cleansing Conditioner Discovery Kits available at QVC 

WEN - TSVs & Gallons - calendar year timetable (general overview).

Wenner's share about your fur babies ( feathered, finned and scaled too) 

*  Rescue pup got a Wen bath

--

I'd also like to have these threads back (these are all hot links):

Wen -- Do you see a big difference in your hair from when you were using regular shampoo? 

When did you start to see results? 

Wen - Chaz on the importance and significance of 613 in his life 

Wenning -- outside the box? 

* Frankenbottle Tips 

Help on RTM Recipe 

Homemade Spray Bottles! 

--  

Two really fun threads, especially because QVC celebrates Christmas in July *s*:

* Hilary's Twas the Night Before Christmas (2014)

-- 

These are fairly recent (these are all hot links):

Just received my WEN CLV today- my inital impression of the scent

Coming Soon - WEN Mandarin Italian Fig Travel Pack 

WEN girls...any tips on using the Glossing Serum ?

WEN - unscented NBT? 

-- 

I think these threads are useful too (these are all hot links):

Got myself a new Wen brush Smiley Happy 

Thoughts in the WEN brushes?? 

*  OT- should I get a clarisonic?

Wen -- Wenderful Comb!!!!! 

8 oz remoist - comb different?

-- 

Brittany, thank you again for all your help here!!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Bebe YOU ARE SO AWESOME Heart

Thank you for all the time you are puting into this

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Yes! Thank you Bebe, you're really going above and beyond! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

I appreciate you moving these couple over, but I have to say I'm pretty disappointed that there wasn't a better plan in place when rolling out this new software. Surely the admins know that the Wen forum is probably the most active brand subforum on the boards. This could have been avoided by setting up a subforum from the begining and migrating the Wen forum to the new software intact. The handbag forum is more of a mess because you all moved those threads to shoes, then created a handbag forum and then a Dooney forum after the fact. So now handbag threads are spread across three different forums areas. I'd guess there is also a similar mess with the fashion brand subforums. 

You guys created this mess, but at this point, you might as well have wiped the old forums threads because they are spread anywhere and everywhere. 

A mess is for sure the right word...Nice to get some back, but ripping apart not just the WEN formatt that worked for the WEN folks, but every forum that others loved as well...Too bad...

Thanks to all of you WEN ladies for also working to figure things out..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Aprimo and FleaMktQn, thank you so much for your kind wordsSmiley Happy they're always appreciated. I'm glad the info was helpful. -- I can't wait to get those Wen threads back, they're some of my favorite thingsSmiley Happy

-- bebeSmiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Aprimo and FleaMktQn, thank you so much for your kind wordsSmiley Happy they're always appreciated. I'm glad the info was helpful. -- I can't wait to get those Wen threads back, they're some of my favorite thingsSmiley Happy

-- bebeSmiley Wink

Yes great job bebe, QVC needs to take note of your efforts, those threads helped many of us!..Smiley Happy