WEN

Honored Contributor

We need the Wen threads migrated over here

Can we please get the Wen threads migrated over here? The boards are a mess. We have Wen threads here and in Beauty that were originally in the Wen subforum. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Re: We need the Wen threads migrated over here

Yes Please!!! We would love to have them all together again.

Valued Contributor

Hi Jaxs mom,

It looks like we have quite a few WEN threads in the beauty section, so we might not be able to move them all. However, if there are a couple of longstanding threads I could see about moving them over for you. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi Jaxs mom,

It looks like we have quite a few WEN threads in the beauty section, so we might not be able to move them all. However, if there are a couple of longstanding threads I could see about moving them over for you. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Hi Brittany, Thank you so much, whatever you can accomplish is very much appreciated, and so is this reply.

And thank you for the WEN sub-forum!!! It is so much better than it was. Please extend my thanks to everyone that helped make that happen Woman Very Happy

Thanks Again, Pam

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi Jaxs mom,

Brittany 

Perhaps the "what cleanser did you use today" thread could be one you move since that is long running and still fairly active ?

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi Jaxs mom,

Brittany 

Perhaps the "what cleanser did you use today" thread could be one you move since that is long running and still fairly active ?

Yes I posted on that one almost daily. The What Products did you use up or open today, is also very popular.

And it would be nice to have HappyDaze thread, Have I told you I Love Summer Honey Peach. That one was so much Fun Heart

Valued Contributor

Hi HappyDaze,

I went ahead and moved that for you, it should now be showing in the WEN catagory. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi FleaMktQn, 

I bumped that thread up for you and also tagged you in it, it should now be showing in WEN! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi FleaMktQn, 

I bumped that thread up for you and also tagged you in it, it should now be showing in WEN! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

You're The Best Brittany Heart

Thank You So Much

Valued Contributor

Smiley Very Happy