WEN

Valued Contributor

We are in the no pump zone, its Frankenbottle time

[ Edited ]

So I no longer have any space around my shower that doesn’t have a mostly used up bottles.  No worries I still have a large stash that I go to when space is available. I've just put this off for far too long. I live in Texas, and we have just started that soul sucking heat that may leave us by October.

I have this gadget (Tornado Tube fits full size but still works on smaller size, but loose ) that I can connect the bottles together and I have found a sunny place in my drive and things are working great so far. The only thing is, is that I’m getting funny looks from the neighbors who are forcing their children to go inside the house.

Frankenbottle

Fig-Lav-Light- Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin- Pink Jasmine Peony- Spring Honey Lilac- Spring Orange Blossom- Winter Red Currant-and Spring Cherry Blossom.

tortube.jpg

Super Contributor

Re: We are in the no pump zone, its Frankenbottle time

I have a set of those, as well.  FYI, the container store has a set that includes a bottle coupler that will allow you to connect a 16 oz bottle to a 32 oz bottle without any looseness.6D234DBF-17A7-4047-8D99-2DE103649BC5.png

Super Contributor

@woodyend - it also made me laugh to see the term Frankenbottle.  I know many of us long time users know what you mean, but I hanger seen anybody here say that in a long time.  I remember the first frankenbottle thread.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I don't make Frankenbotts anymore, but when I did put all the bottoms of the bottles into one, I never shook it up into a single blend. I would let them settle in layers, so I never know what layer would be coming up that pump tube next.

I loved to pump out a golfball of WEN and identify the formula by the smell as I worked it into a froth.I called it my WEN Roulette bottle, became I never knew which formula I'd get when I started pumping.

Honored Contributor

When I get to the bottom of a bottle, i.e., no longer able to pump, I use the remainder as my facial cleanser as well as use it as Toby’s CC until it’s gone.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

This made me laugh! Gather the children! LOL! I love mixing when my bottles get low too. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised to find mixtures that really work well together. I did this with Winter Red Currant and Pomegranate recently and really liked it! I bought different sized funnels at the Dollar Tree and just balance the bottles carefully, leaning them against something so they don’t tip over. My husband thinks I’m crazy. Smiley Happy