WEN

Valued Contributor

Wanted to thank Chaz for the great deal on the Honey lilac 32 oz.

[ Edited ]

$49 and free shipping on the Honey lilac 32 oz was a STEAL! I bought 5! Smiley Very HappyThen they also gave me the beauty with benefits GWP bag so it made it even nicer. I missed out on the HL gallon and now I am glad because this was a much better bargain. 

Any chance the new spring scent is going to go on sale? I'd like to try that one but $58 is just a big too high without even knowing if I'd like it, especially after getting HL for almost $10 less. 

Thank you for your wonderful products!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wanted to thank Chaz for the great deal on the Honey lilac 32 oz.

@ValentinaBon , if it helps you make a decision, the deals on the newest Spring seasonal are not likely to go any lower.

Valued Contributor

really? They've always gone on sale before. Wow so many changes on QVC. Maybe I will just wait to try the new one next year. Thanks for letting me know.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValentinaBon 

You still have time to pick up A264832 in the new Fresh Floral scent, and get in on the free shipping and easy pays.

Valued Contributor

yeah that's okay thank you though. I will pass this time around. 

Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBon wrote:

$49 and free shipping on the Honey lilac 32 oz was a STEAL! I bought 5! Smiley Very HappyThen they also gave me the beauty with benefits GWP bag so it made it even nicer. I missed out on the HL gallon and now I am glad because this was a much better bargain. 

Any chance the new spring scent is going to go on sale? I'd like to try that one but $58 is just a big too high without even knowing if I'd like it, especially after getting HL for almost $10 less. 

Thank you for your wonderful products!

WOW!  You got five of them!  HEY, Good for you!!!!  I went for the Bella BOGOs.  I have the new spring one in UINBT, RTM and CC.  I really didn't actually like the sping scents but this new one, Fresh Floral went right to the top of my favorite list.  It's amazingly beautiful!!  Yes, Chaz is so wonderful for picking up the shipping.  Some people have to pay big for that too in some areas around the country and Hawaii.