WEN

Respected Contributor

I have been impatiently waiting for the WWC to come back in the Styling Creme.  Any ideas on when the Q will be doing that?

I will be bitterly disappointed if they never bring any more of it for the season.  

Super Contributor

I went looking (and found the Strength EDP in the process) and you're right. There's pretty much everything else but that.

Respected Contributor

There hasn't been any winter styling creme available other than WRC for more than a month now, I am waiting to see if there will ever be any WVM or WWF sold in a trio.  I have more than two gallons of WVM in the closet, I want styling creme to match, as it's still my favorite CC, nothing since replaces it in my rankings.  If they haven't re-stocked the winter choices two months into the winter seasonal offerings, I fear they aren't going to.  They had WRC and WWC on December 1st, I think, but the WWC sold out really fast, and they haven't had WVM and WWF at all this year.  Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: WWC Styling Creme?

[ Edited ]

It's available, I believe, on Chaz's website - $35 but there is a 30% coupon out there which would bring it to $24.50.

Super Contributor

Speaking of WVM and it's lovely scent, I walked into the bathroom the other day when my 8 year old was finishing up and, interestingly, I could smell WVM even though I hadn't washed my hair.

Seems she's partial to just pumping a bit out just to smell it.

Not sure if that's better or worse than when she came downstairs with a full face of foundation that I'd left by the sink. Her complexion is about two to three shades darker than mine, so it was an interesting look.

Respected Contributor

Hi @RipleyGirl!  Yes!  I love it too.  I went back for a second UINBT in that.  When the one I had was done, I was lucky enough to see it was on easy pay so I grabbed another.  It's like a rouge kind of color.  Some of them are!  Anyway, the scent is just so uplifting and utterly enjoyable!  The cleasing conditioner make the bathroom smell AMAZING after my shower!  I know what you mean!

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf, where is the 30% coupon, I want to get something from Chaz's place!  LOL!  If you can, if not that's okay too!

Respected Contributor

I just bought it from Chaz directly.  I guess QVC doesn't want my money.  :-)

I can never find any coupons to use on his site.

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 I have received the coupons in emails from him (website/salon). I don't think I have received coupons any other way. Maybe some of the other posters have an answer to that.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya I saw it posted in one of the WEN threads -- has the name of one of Chaz's friends who is a reality TV star named Jeff.  Not sure if I can post it...