WEN

Respected Contributor

WVM body creme in stock, go for it!

In my regular obsessive mid-afternoon check, I found all three formulas of nourishing body treatment in stock, so I ordered two on A/D, and posted on the WVM NBT thread, but wanted to add a seperate thread to make sure everyone knew from the title alone.  No easy pays or anything, but I decided not to wait and risk missing out.  Two from the Q is still cheaper than one from the WEN site directly, that's a good enough deal for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: WVM body creme in stock, go for it!

I checked this afternoon, and WOO-HOO! ! I could not order fast enough. Finally. I got one order on auto-delivery. I am thinking about ordering one more. Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

YES ! - WVM UNIBT !

i was afraid this item would never make it to QVC. i love Chaz but $160 is just too much for me. 

i just ordered it on Q auto-delivery. hope it doesn't freeze too badly on its way to Florida, lol. 

wondering if the 2nd & 3rd auto-delivery shipments will also be WVM, or if they'll be other Seasonals. i'm hoping they'll all be WVM :-) 

Honored Contributor

Finally!  I really thought the WVM in the body cream wouldn’t be coming to QVC.  I got one auto-delivery.  I normally wait to order until Chaz is on the air, but since this scent is limited and so many of us have been waiting for it, I thought I’d get at least one before his next visit. If I like it as much as I like all the other WVM products, I’ll get another when Chaz comes—unless you guys snap it all up before then!😉😄

Respected Contributor

Hi CamilleP!  Thank you for alerting us to it!  I was gonna get it but it's not, right now, on easy pay.  If QVC puts it on easy pay, I'm in.  I'm gonna keep my eye on it though.

Respected Contributor

I had WWC on AD and my next one, which I edited is now WVM, next one is now WRC!  YAY!  It just dawned on me to do it! 

Regular Contributor

Just wanted to thank Camille again.  I saw this post the other day but didn't get back here until now.  Just placed my order!  I thought they'd never get around to bringing the WVM NBT to the Q.  Hooray!

Respected Contributor

That's great that you posted this, CamilleP!  I got it a few weeks ago.  It's AMAZING!  It's kind of rouge color too!  It's smells so good, makes me want to eat it!  When I apply it, head to toe, it smells so good, the mint and the chocolate!  OH WOWEE!!  That one's really great.  Can't wait to try WRC.

I think Chaz will probably make NBTs in all the seasonals and I got my eye on STP.  I have the CLV and that one is amazing too.  The SHP one too.  The only ones I haven't gotten are the White Vanilla Pumpkin and the WRC.  the WRC one, I have on AD, I should get that the end of March.  It won't let me choose a different date.  I tried to make it deliver the first week of Feb. but it won't so I'll wait.

I'm waiting for PJP, and the new stuff in that.  I love all the NBTs.  You know, I noticed that after I apply head to toe, after my shower, I wash it off my hands because I have to blow dry and I don't want it in my hair but even though I do, the results are STILL THERE and working.  After I blow dry, I begin doing things so I always forget to put it back on my hands.  I deal with the cat alot and I don't want it on her so I just do my hands whenever and they're amazing.  I always had so much trouble in cold months but not anymore, since the NBTs came out.  Never had anything close to Chaz's NBTs.  So amazing!

Esteemed Contributor

Ooh, I would like Spring Honey Lilac or Spring Cherry Blossom (I think that's correct). Both of those scents are just divine.

Maybe Dooters is reading and can pass this along? There's an extra bag of carrots & apples for you.

Respected Contributor

I'd be willing to wager that Chaz will do seasonals in NBTs since he's been doing it so far in fall, winter.  The only one I'm really partial to in spring is the SOB, the others, not so much because the Lilac and the Cherry Blossom smell dated to me.  They DO however make great results because I have all the ancillary products in those.  I just don't get those anymore but I'm hoping for an NBT in SOB.  I'll get some CCs and whatever else gets my fancy but my favorites are the summer, fall and winter ones besides all the rice based and 613 and everything else.