WEN

Contributor

I tried Winter Vanilla Mint today for the first time, and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I don't think I have ever held my WEN-covered hands to my face and inhaled so many times before during a shower. I fully expected the mint to actually be menthol, but it isn't at all. It is an exquisite peppermint that actually opened my nasal passages so I could take in the olfactory deliciousness. Very welcome during the Texas heat! Somehow, it even smells creamy. Definitely one of my new favorites!

Honored Contributor

@Texana

WVM is my absolute favorite.  And for all the reasons you state.  I love it year round, but almost best in summer with this stifling heat.  I’m so glad it returned this year in the gallons.

Glad to hear us WVM fans have another convert!😍

Honored Contributor

I love Winter Vanilla Mint too! It is in my top three of WEN scents. I also have the replenishing mist for WVM, the body treatment, remoist, mousse, and the candle. Can't get enough of it!

When asked if he was going to do a parfum of WVM, he said "some cleansing conditioners don't translate well into fragrance." Not sure why not, but sounds like he has tried.

Trusted Contributor

@Texana wrote:

I tried Winter Vanilla Mint today for the first time, and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I don't think I have ever held my WEN-covered hands to my face and inhaled so many times before during a shower. I fully expected the mint to actually be menthol, but it isn't at all. It is an exquisite peppermint that actually opened my nasal passages so I could take in the olfactory deliciousness. Very welcome during the Texas heat! Somehow, it even smells creamy. Definitely one of my new favorites!

@Texana Better get a gallon today on AD!  It won't be returning to QVC this winter because Chaz has a new seasonal to offer us.  I think the only way to get it after today, in the gallon, s through Chaz's website, and that's more $$$  Same with the smaller sizes of WVM.

Frequent Contributor

FGP used to be my favorite seasonal until I tried WVM, since then WVM is my all time absolute favorite scent!  (And I keep trying all the seasonals). I am so bumbed out to learn it is being replaced by another seasonal this winter.  Had to stock up on the gallon.

Honored Contributor

WVM is on my top 5 list.

Purchased a gallon.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
@teaxana I love your enthusiasm. I think I had the same reaction way back when. WVM is my absolute all time favorite. I have it in every product as well and hoarded a bunch of candles as well. Enjoy!
Respected Contributor

Hi Texana!  Yes, I love that too.  To me it smells like chocolate mint girl scout cookies or a chocolate chip mint ice cream.  It IS truly mouth watering. 

I adore Wen Men and Summer Tropical Paradise.  The Coconut Lime Verbena is amazing too!  The Fall Ginger Pumpkin!  YUM!  Every so much fun to use in the shower.  So very luxurious, all of them.  That's great, you're enjoying Wen as much as all of us do!  I"m a nine year Wen girl and there is not one cleansing conditioner I have not tried.  I love them all.  I just have my favorites.  To me, they all do a wonderful job for my hair and body too!  I feel like a pampered princess every day!

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!  Yes, that is true, Chaz said some won't work well as a parfume'.  I thought the very same thing, that he experimented in his lab and it just was not up to standard and Chaz will never continue with something that he feels is not right.  Of course you know that too.  I'm looking forward to this new Apple one. 

I always used to stock up on my favorites until I discovered that Chaz always creates and offers something even better!  I keep my Wen Men and Tea Tree on AD though.  Those, especially Wen Men, are a must to keep.Heart

Honored Contributor

@77yangya The new apple product you refer to was given quite a testing to get it right. I know he does "testing to get it right" on all his products, but this is the first one I have seen since starting with WEN three years ago that he had clients at his salon give their opinions on five (or was it six?) choices for the new Apple. He may have done it before and I just wasn't asked.

He had all these choices put on different "tabs" (looks similar to the stays in men's collars), and you could sniff each one and give your opinion.

It was easy to see that he didn't want to again go thru what he calls the "love it or hate it" reaction he got with the Fall Apple Spice. And according to what I read on these forums, people did either love it or hate it. I was one that fell into the latter category. Could not handle it. But I know a lot of people LOVED it.

The second thing I remember was that when he asked which one of the choices I liked, I gave him the number (they did not have names on the sample "stick." And he said that the one I chose was what the majority of the people were choosing. I recall it as being very crisp, light, refreshing; definitely something I will purchase. 

That being said, the new apple will not replace my top three favorites of Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Winter Vanilla Mint, and Summer Mango Coconut. Heart