WEN

Esteemed Contributor
Just when I thought i was done. Can’t pass this up .
Regular Contributor

Re: WHOa seasonal oil duos $69

@ANewHue wrote:

Me either.  I was thinking of getting one FVWP if these were still available today, but two at this price pleases me to no end. 

Respected Contributor

How do you use WEN oils?

Esteemed Contributor

@homeybuns you use the oil on your scalp to promote hair growth. You drag 2 dropper fulls on each side of the front and back of your slowly dispensing the oil on your scalp as you go. When your done gently massage the oils into your scalp and use overnight. The oils are very versatile I use them on my skin, cuticles , in foot soaks etc.
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

In addition to what @ANewHue stated, the oils can be used for so many things...

• add a dropper full to your bath
  • cuticle care
  • add a few drops to your body moisturizer as an added boost of hydration
  • massage into rough, dry patches like elbows & feet (overnight treatment is fantastic)
  • if you have a precious puppy like I do, massage a few drops into his fur and he will be the best smelling, softest puppy in the neighborhood!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Ah!  LOL!  Who's a bad girl?  LOL!!!  I saw this and thought, WOW what a deal!  I did not get any oil though.  I hated to pass it up but I'm loaded with alot of oils so I figured I better not.  It IS an amazing deal though!

Contributor

I'm just sad that I cant find a duo of TT OTO - they only have it in single quantity. Cmon QVC cant you just ship me two singles at the duo price? LOL... Oh well, the classic OTO duos are up ten bucks to $79 now anyways... 

While Im tempted to get the WVM OTO duo (now $77), I think I will wait to see what deals Chaz is bringing late December.