WEN

Esteemed Contributor

WENNER'S...I Need Some Advice

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies,

I'm making up a care package for a dear, dear friend who is experiencing some hair issues. She's having some hair loss in addition to dry and brittle hair and will be seeing her doctor Monday for blood work. She is AA and our hair textures are different.

I have extra Tea Tree CC and TT oil to share. Unfortunately no FIG. Other considerations are 319, Sweet Almond Mint, Pink Peony Jasmine (can't remember how moisturizing that is 'cause it was much too powdery for me) and Bella Spirit CC's. Trust me, I have more I can choose from but would like to focus on repairative moisture selections plus a second cleanse seasonal for fun. I'll toss in a ReMoist and RTM too.

Am I possibly missing something? Is there anything else you can think of and kindly suggest? Any and all comments are appreciated. Much Thanks. ❤

Trusted Contributor

Re: WENNER'S...I Need Some Advice

My comment is that when I wash my hair, I want to see suds in my porcelain bath tub.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Aloha!  If she has dry, brittle hair she should probably use Fig, 613/319 or a combination of the two.  I know there are many more experienced WENners than I who will be able to provide better input, but I do know when I'm feeling dry from too much salt air and ocean I grab my Fig.

That is a sweet thing you are doing for your friend.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

My comment is that when I wash my hair, I want to see suds in my porcelain bath tub.

@Dinaki 

What does your comment have to do with my OP inquiry? Do tell.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

This is so thoughtful of you, hope your friend’s hair improves quickly.

I think most of us would suggest Fig, just as you mentioned.  But as you said you don’t have Fig, so I would suggest 613.

@Dinaki 

This is the Wen forum, we are Wen users, we know it doesn’t foam. We like that it doesn’t have the harsh foaming ingredients.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Hey, Flea!

@FleaMktQn 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

I really wish I had FIG. I never, fortunately, needed that formula. I'm wanting to shop my stash, if you may...and give it to her on Monday after her Dr's appt. At least she can get started and stop using the very cheap drug store shampoo that is just not hair nor scalp healthy. With her not currently working (like too, too many) there's budget constraints, the timing and buying isn't good now. I'm only too happy to help and pay it forward. She is a special person, a true luv and we've been friends ever since we met in a doctors waiting room in the early 90's.

I just don't want to overlook something I may have on hand.

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Hey, Flea!

@FleaMktQn 

Hey @Drythe  Heart  I hope you are well. Me and the birdies are doing fine.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS read your post again dear, the last phrase that is!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS   That's so wenderful of you Heart I didn't SC and mousse on your list Smiley Wink I hope your friend gets good news at the Dr. office