WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN wish list for the Holidays

Just a fun thread to post what type of things you'd like to see from WEN for the holidays.

I would like to see sampler set of the perfumes. I know I and others have mentioned it a million times but it would be a great little gift idea. Plus I want to try them, lol.

I would also like to see more scents of the NBT, maybe a little mini set of them like Josie does with her body butters, even limited edition scents (either the current seasonals or some new scents). I know this would be difficult though so I am sure it won't happen but hey, wishes are just that...wishes, whether they are realistic or not.

Smiley Waiting Patiently Smiley Face, Emoticon

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN wish list for the Holidays

I want ancillaries for PJP (SC, RTM, oil, & mousse) and PJP EDP too Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm with you @HappyDaze i would love to see a perfume set as well.  I don't wear fragrance everyday and I have so many bottles that zi haven't tried any of Chaz's scents yet.  Variety of scents and smaller bottles would be perfect.  I hope they do some new kits this year.  The kits are always a great value and they make impressive gifts with those beautiful boxes.  Hmm, a WVM kit would be right up my alley. Lol

Regular Contributor

I would love to have a travel case specifically for my WEN comb and brush.  Similar to the case that comes with some of the clarisonics but not especially in white.  I would want bright colors or, even better, some of the WEN art on the case so I would not be as likely to leave it behind.   

Trusted Contributor

I'd like a PJP henley, Wen tote bag, Wen Men EDP....

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I love a Wen wish list! I'm sticking with sampler of 3 or 4 oils. If I can't have that, a sampler of the perfumes. I've been good, promise!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @HappyDaze, good one!

I'd like a Hot Men of WEN calendar, photos courtesy of Chaz - proceeds to a charity of his choice - WEN DOOTERS featured on his birthday month, of course!

Kits which include SC, Moussies, and LARGE RTM, but no CC.

Peony EDT, and stylers.

I wish the tops on the small 613 EDT travel bottles were removable so they could be refilled from my master VAT.

A WEN comb & brush set at a great price, although I know these are lost leaders.

A skype broadcast with Dooters.

I'd like to hear from @bebe777 and know she is well and happy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I would like a supersized trio of RTM, VTS and Oil in seasonal scents. I find thats what I'm using the most of!

Respected Contributor

My ideal TSV kit would be a seasonal kit that includes, SHP, SCLV, SOB, FTP and WWC.  The last couple of years I didn't purchase the seasonal TSV since they have always included a couple of scents that I wouldn't use.   

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Thanks @HappyDaze, good one!

I'd like a Hot Men of WEN calendar, photos courtesy of Chaz - proceeds to a charity of his choice - WEN DOOTERS featured on his birthday month, of course!

Kits which include SC, Moussies, and LARGE RTM, but no CC.

Peony EDT, and stylers.

I wish the tops on the small 613 EDT travel bottles were removable so they could be refilled from my master vat.

A WEN comb & brush set at a great price, although I know these are lost leaders.

A skype broadcast with Dooters.

I'd like to hear from @bebe777 and know she is well and happy.

l love the idea of a Hot Men of Wen calendar, and if the guys posed with one or more of the angels,🐶 each month, that would be so awesome.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️