WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN waiting for March chat

I'm so glad you found that thread, Drythe...loved your reply Heart

I think I am changing my mind about the March TSV. Just because I couldn't stand someone else's hairspray and threw it away, does NOT mean Chaz' product won't be the bomb. It is so hard to resist anything from Chaz. Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

Since we're making wishes, I was just thinking about Lavender EDP.

I love the scent of lavender CC, it smells just like the lavender fields in Grasse.

The CC is too drying for me, but I'd love a huge bottle of Lavender EDP.

Has Chaz done an EDP of any original CC except CA?

The original collection of CC he has brought into the EDP formulation are similar but not exact replications of the CCs are Cucumber Basil Tea EDP and Sweet Toasted Almond EDP. I have both. I really love CBT EDT and it is also great for layering with a fragrance you want to add a clean or fresh nuance to. Unfortunately I really must have lost my mind when not considering Chaz uses essential oils in his EDPs and I have a severe almond allergy. Sweet Toasted Almond smells like a sweet toasted almond. Unfortunately, unless I planned on giving myself an EPI Pen injection and taking a trip to the ER every time I wanted to wear it, I was not able to make it work for me. So my lovely niece who enjoyed the scent very much will be taking my bottle home when she comes to visit.  So it all works out in the end. 😊

Just so everyone understands, I made the mistake of not thinking to read the ingredients in STA EDP. It certainly is no reflection of the perfumes quality or Chaz not being clear he uses essential oils to make the fragrance he makes. It was MY mistake (and one I rarely make) not to read at the ingredients before spraying something on me with the word "almond" in the name of the fragrance. My almond allergy is very severe and I do know better, obviously I was just not thinking clear when I opened it and made an error in judgment on MY part and the result was fully MY responsibility. Chaz Dean and WEN are not responsible for my lapse in judgement that day I sprayed it on and I still think it is a beautiful fragrance! ❤😊

Super Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

The original collection of CC he has brought into the EDP formulation are similar but not exact replications of the CCs are Cucumber Basil Tea EDP and Sweet Toasted Almond EDP. I have both. I really love CBT EDT and it is also great for layering with a fragrance you want to add a clean or fresh nuance to. Unfortunately I really must have lost my mind when not considering Chaz uses essential oils in his EDPs and I have a severe almond allergy. Sweet Toasted Almond smells like a sweet toasted almond. Unfortunately, unless I planned on giving myself an EPI Pen injection and taking a trip to the ER every time I wanted to wear it, I was not able to make it work for me. So my lovely niece who enjoyed the scent very much will be taking my bottle home when she comes to visit.  So it all works out in the end. 😊

Just so everyone understands, I made the mistake of not thinking to read the ingredients in STA EDP. It certainly is no reflection of the perfumes quality or Chaz not being clear he uses essential oils to make the fragrance he makes. It was MY mistake (and one I rarely make) not to read at the ingredients before spraying something on me with the word "almond" in the name of the fragrance. My almond allergy is very severe and I do know better, obviously I was just not thinking clear when I opened it and made an error in judgment on MY part and the result was fully MY responsibility. Chaz Dean and WEN are not responsible for my lapse in judgement that day I sprayed it on and I still think it is a beautiful fragrance! ❤😊

Oh no!!! I hope you managed to return it or at least re-gift it to someone.

I agree, I love both of the Cucumber Basil and STA.

BTW, thank you for your great Suggestion post.

Valued Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Sooooo for the first time ever, I've decided to watch another QVC show, rather than just WEN shows. I'm horrified ! I'm so glad WEN has allowed me to give up my heating tools and have healthy shiny hair at the same time. Thanks Chaz, your an Angel! 

When a hairstylist has to use heating tools to smooth hair and control frizz, it means the styling products, he used for that purpose, don't work.

@sailor_moon You are sooo right. I wanted to see what all the "hub-bub" was about. WOW 😳 is all I got (and not in a good way). 

@Suz585,  I'm not sure what's worse... the hair, the screaming or the chaotic presentation. Sometimes  I think I'm watching a SNL skit instead of QVC.

@sailor_moon A SNL skit, soooo right! 

**Suz**
Occasional Contributor

I have tried every product of Chaz's for 2 years or so...it has been great for keeping my natural color beautiful BUT why do I get such an itchy scalp no matter which one I choose. Feels great for a day then I itch. Sad to say but going to have to try something else, any ideas???

Valued Contributor

@mamadee777 wrote:

I have tried every product of Chaz's for 2 years or so...it has been great for keeping my natural color beautiful BUT why do I get such an itchy scalp no matter which one I choose. Feels great for a day then I itch. Sad to say but going to have to try something else, any ideas???

@mamadee777 Tea Tree is Chaz's CC formula for scalp issues, but if that also is causing a problem, maybe adding some tea tree oil to your scalp might help.  I use the oils almost every night and love them.  Hope this helps, but if not, hope you find something that works for you. 

Super Contributor

yes - watching other vendors here & other networks is quiet an experience! 

#IamTeamWen
Super Contributor

@mamadee777 wrote:

Is it possible your hair isn't fully cleansed? There's a things to check:

1. How long is your hair and how much are you using to cleanse?
  2. One or two cleanses?
  3. Are you adding enough water to ensure the product is good and creamy?
  4. Are you rinsing until the water runs clear? I find a sprayer works better than the shower, plus they often save on water. Also if you're not adding water when you're cleansing, it will be more difficult to rinse out.

I'm asking this because my scalp sometimes gets a bit itchy when it gets dirty.

Valued Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:
Oh no!!! I hope you managed to return it or at least re-gift it to someone.

I agree, I love both of the Cucumber Basil and STA.

BTW, thank you for your great Suggestion post.

Yes, my niece is taking the bottle still in it's box home with her next time she visits me. 👍🏻😊

I love Cucumber Basil Tea EDP alone and layered! It is so refreshing! ☺️

Thank you @RipleyGirl, I am happy you liked the suggestion(s) and I hope that someone takes them to heart at QVC and gives all our thoughts some sincere consideration. 🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

@mamadee777 wrote:

It could be allergy to an ingredient. Have you tried not using any CC as leave in? It might be ok if it's completely rinsed off but using leave in might be too much exposure. I don't know. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval