WEN

Valued Contributor

Any recommendations for what to use when trying to style towel-dried hair ??  -longer, somewhat thin/fine hair 

Maybe "style" is too strong of a word.  Just wondering what I do after "washing" and doing the leave-in as recommended... but then NOT doing a full blow-out.  What can I use to have it look nice?

Esteemed Contributor

In my WEN experience over the years I always used the mousse to style.  My hair is short and curly though, so I don't need to do much to mine but I find the mousse does a nice job on the way the curls fall and gives me that full healthy hair look.   I have used WEN for about 8 years now though I do switch off with Tweak'd, a product that also works nicely.  

Valued Contributor

I love the R&Co products! (R & co website, Nordstrom and select salons)

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

In my WEN experience over the years I always used the mousse to style.  My hair is short and curly though, so I don't need to do much to mine but I find the mousse does a nice job on the way the curls fall and gives me that full healthy hair look.   I have used WEN for about 8 years now though I do switch off with Tweak'd, a product that also works nicely.  

I don't use any styling products, but a lot of people have great success with the mousse.  They rave about it.

Frequent Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

I don't use any styling products, but a lot of people have great success with the mousse.  They rave about it.

The Mousse is really great for the wash and go hair.  I suggest not using a towel if you can avoid it.  I find even the micro fiber towels can still impact the quality of the hair.  I cleanse, leave in a few pumps mid-shaft and beyond then flip my hair up and down.  If necessary for my destination I will do a small amount of blow drying, on medium.  I have zero curl so the mousse gives me some definition.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks to all of you for the helpful suggestions!!   And the encouragement to give-it-a-go -- I really appreciate it.     Smiley Happy

Thanks again!!

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23 

Broken record here...mousse!  I actually dry my hair in a t-shirt.  I have curly hair so I plop (curly girl method).  When it's almost dry I either let it finish air drying or dry it with my diffuser.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.