WEN

Trusted Contributor

WEN orange blossom fragrance

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased the Love set. The ingredient sheet lists the ingredients for several products, including the orange blossom fragrance. I don't think the EDT or EDP has been released yet. I love Wen's orange blossom scent in hair spray mist and am really looking forward to release of the fragrance. Does anyone know when this will be? TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN orange blossom fragrance

Hi ElvisShops,

I don't know when the Orange Blossom scent will be released, just wanted to say I love Wen's Orange Blossom scent too. Can't wait until it come's out!

Super Contributor

I am also waiting patiently for SOB fragrance and have heard Chaz say on Periscope that it will be this Spring - yay! Your ingredient list gives me hope that this means it will FOR SURE be coming out soon!

Respected Contributor

Hi@ @ElvisShops, yeah, I posted that but I didn't elaborate.  There's a paper in the Love duo, which I got too and it has the SOB EDP listed.  I think all the spring ones are gonna be in it.  The only one I really like is the SOB but I don't want perfume, I'd like an NBT. 

Still hoping for a Wen Men NBT or RTM.  I'm not very partial to the spring ones, I feel they're dated.  I love the summer ones and the fall ones, albeit my fav. FGP is gonna be retired, and I love the winter ones and I think some of those are getting the ol' heave hoe.  Oh well, Chaz will always come up with something better.

I feel really bad that I was not so taken on with the Love scent.  To me, it's very harsh smelling, sort of for someone that's in their teens.  The top notes, to me are extreme grapefruit and then goes to extreme floral and that's it.  Maybe my body chemistry is not so good.  I wasn't so taken on with Light but I DID like the NBT in that and got it a number of times, just didn't like the EDP.  Did like the CC and styling creme and all the rest of that line though.  Oh, I don't know when Chaz will offer the spring EDPs.  My guess is sometime in March.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Orange blossom fragrance is now on the Chaz Dean website. Unfortunately, it is $175 a bottle. That is soooo disappointing. I have been waiting for this to come out and it does so at a price point that is insane. Smiley Sad

I assume it will be less when it hits Q. Guess I will just have to wait some more.

ETA: There is a small size (.33 oz) for $30, but it is not available yet or sold out. The $175 is 3.4 oz. I hope 1.7 oz comes to the Q.

Valued Contributor

@ElvisShopswrote:

Orange blossom fragrance is now on the Chaz Dean website. Unfortunately, it is $175 a bottle. That is soooo disappointing. I have been waiting for this to come out and it does so at a price point that is insane. Smiley Sad

I assume it will be less when it hits Q. Guess I will just have to wait some more.

ETA: There is a small size (.33 oz) for $30, but it is not available yet or sold out. The $175 is 3.4 oz. I hope 1.7 oz comes to the Q.

YIKE'S! I have been looking forward to his new Orange Blossom fragrance too, but that price is INSANE!!!!  I hope too that QVC will come out with a 1.7 oz size. Maybe it will be offered as a OTO during Chaz's next visit....a girl can dream!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN orange blossom fragrance.

[ Edited ]

@yangya wrote:

. . . I got the small SOB on his site.  It's live now so I got that since I really love that smell.  It IS a beautiful set though.

@rochelleSwrote:

@77yangya 

Have you received your 30ml SOB perfume yet? Please, please report back with your thoughts!!! I am so very interested in this fragrance. Love the cc and oil and just received the RTM duo, which is fabulous.

. . .

I've been watching and waiting to hear some first hand comments on the new SOB edp. I was hoping @yangya would share her impression. Perhaps she has yet to receive hers. I did look at ordering the 10ml from the Salon but honestly the 10.00 shipping charge was the  deterrent.  

Respected Contributor

Hi Rochelle, I got the 10ML bottle from Chaz's site of SOB.  It smells EXACTLY like the cleansing conditioner.  It smells like what the name calls it...Orange Blossom.  I love it.  It's kind of hard to describe but it has the undertone that SCB and SHL both have.  Out of all the sping scents the SOB is my favorite. It's zesty, earthy but Smells like Chaz describes, like nature.  It really is nice, it's "heady" to me.  I don't get the huge bottles because I have a ton of perfume and I would never be able to use it up so I like that Chaz made these 10 ML ones.  My favorite is PJP and of course, Wen Men.  I'm hoping Chaz will offer a Wen Men INBT and RTM.  Wen Men scent gives me this funny feeling.  I just love it so much!  Woops, over the top again...sorry.  Anyway, SOB is beautiful and if you don't feel you like it, you can always return it.  There have been things I've returned, not many but a few.  Chaz's new "Love" scent, I tried the duo, the EDP and INBT and I just did not like it.  I felt it was too harsh and kind of brash.  It was strong grapefruit and then strong floral and that was it.  I returned that but I feel awful about it.  The box and labels are stunning.  Now, the "Light" one he did, I was not too thrilled with that but I DO like the INBT in it and got it a few times.  I kept the large EDP in it.  I may gift it to someone.  I felt it was a bit on the masculine side.  I'm now waiting for my WRC  INBT to arrive, it's been shipped out.  Chaz and I agree on that one.  I'm obsessed with WRC just like he.  Anyway, I love the SOB and I would get that in the INBT but I want more stuff and I have to pick and choose.  Can't get it ALL.  LOL! XXOO  Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangya

Hi and thanks for your SOB and other fragrance comments. You didn't mention if SOB is long lasting on you. I hope that the delicacy of the scent does not effect the silage or longevity of this new fragrance. I'd love to see this edp paired with the NBT, like the recent Love, Light or 613 duo offered. But I've a sneaking suspicion that's not going to be the case. I truly hope to be wrong.

It's nice to see how much you love and enjoy all of your Wen products. I was new to the  Winter Vanilla Mint and just adore the NBT and the styling products. Lovin' the mousse and RTM bIG time! I have the WRC edp and it pairs with either 613 or 319 NBT quite nicely. On me the WRC smells very rose like, an old fashioned rose scent. Pleasant, with a spicy twang of geranium and  a wee zip of currant . I have the candle in this and WVM. Chaz did a beautiful job with his candles and hope he'll continue with future offerings. Have a great evening and enjoy the shows.

Contributor

@ElvisShopswrote:

I recently purchased the Love set. The ingredient sheet lists the ingredients for several products, including the orange blossom fragrance. I don't think the EDT or EDP has been released yet. I love Wen's orange blossom scent in hair spray mist and am really looking forward to release of the fragrance. Does anyone know when this will be? TIA

TODAY TODAY! At the end of the TSV show at midnight, the Orange Blossom frangrance set was almost sold out. I hope you got it!!