WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: WEN on viewyourdeal today 10/29/18

For those that have ordered & received this kit, how long did it take between order & delivery? thnx... 🤔
Valued Contributor

@sznk - I don't remember the exact date I received it, but I don't believe it took more than a week for it to arrive.

Esteemed Contributor

@sznk I don't remember exactly but it was definitely in that 7-10 day window
Esteemed Contributor

Well, I ended up ordering this yesterday. The Wen and Amazing Cosmetics items are my sweet spots. Plus I've yet to try the newer Perricone product and his samples are reasonably sized. Btw, I've purchased the tinted Amazing Cosmetic concealer previously and use it as a cream eyeshadow.  It's worked out quite nicely. I learned about this when I read reviews awhile back. Some of the other items sound interesting and will see how they pan out.

Has anyone tried any of the other items in the box? 

@Kjelle How do you like the Aquis items you picked up?

Frequent Contributor

My order from Nov 6 finally shipped today (Nov 15.) Delivery date is Nov 21 ... 🤔
Frequent Contributor

Well, my deal box that I ordered on Nov 6th was finally delivered tonight, Nov 20th. Long wait, but nice stuff, especially the wen items. The 319 UNIBT & WCM RTM were a good score :-)
Respected Contributor

@sznk wrote:
Well, my deal box that I ordered on Nov 6th was finally delivered tonight, Nov 20th. Long wait, but nice stuff, especially the wen items. The 319 UNIBT & WCM RTM were a good score :-)

@sznk Glad it finally came. Fourteen days to my eleven. Your 'in process' days were super long. Good score overall.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Well, I ended up ordering this yesterday. The Wen and Amazing Cosmetics items are my sweet spots. Plus I've yet to try the newer Perricone product and his samples are reasonably sized. Btw, I've purchased the tinted Amazing Cosmetic concealer previously and use it as a cream eyeshadow.  It's worked out quite nicely. I learned about this when I read reviews awhile back. Some of the other items sound interesting and will see how they pan out.

Has anyone tried any of the other items in the box? 

@Kjelle How do you like the Aquis items you picked up?

@rochelleS Thanks for asking. i love them. I got 2 of the large ones In blue and three of the small ombré ones. I have only had ones for the gym so far. I will be able to use the small ones at home. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kjelle

Are you referring to the large Aquis bath sheet/towel that you're using at the gym? If so, I ordered one to try and absolutely love it too! It's truly impressive. The absorbency is so fabulous, it's so lightweight and warm, which was somewhat of a concern using it during the cold temps. I love a huge fluffy towel and robe especially in the winter months but this towel is a cozy, super alternative. I'll definitely pick up more when there's another sale. I'm very pleased with everything I purchased from this company!

If you see any good promotions or sales please page me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered my Deal Box on the 13th and it was delivered yesterday the 21st. Can't complain about that. I can complain about an Amazing Cosmetics item missing in my order. I am disappointed as this is one of the reasons I purchased the box. Boo hoo. I'll try contacting their CS but don't know how that'll pan out.

I thought the WCM RTM was going to be 2oz and was pleasantly surprised to see the big bottle. The NBT was manufactured 10/2015. I'll check my stock and rotate this to the front. The 30% Wen coupon included is nice. I may pick up some WCM CC. I like it and find its effervescence quite nice.

This is my first Deal Box purchase. I have seen others, larger, in the past though. This one is OK. My day-glo orange socks are too cute, the bracelet is beautifully made, always appreciate a Perricone sample and the other items are new to me which I'll check out and most lightly gift to a women's shelter. Oh, the poo spray will be a gag gift, yes pun intended, to one of my stinker friends. Tee Hee. 

Gobble Gobble. I'm home today. Sister had a third surgery on Tuesday and we're celebrating over the weekend. Enjoy your day! ♡♡♡