WEN

Trusted Contributor

WEN - new 613 Hair & Body kit - A277430

Hi Everyone,

new kit available and it's an awesome value!!!!! $79.92 and on 3 easy pays Smiley Happy

AD#A277430. Receive this item approximately every 90 days for a total of three shipments. Cancel anytime. The WEN Try Me Kit includes three pieces from our Sixthirteen line that WEN fans adore! Sixthirteen products contain the added benefits of Chaz's unique amnio acids & peptide complexes that provide the ultimate hair & skin nourishment. Includes: (1) 8 fl oz Sixthirteen Body Treatment (1) Sixthirteen 32 fl oz Cleansing Treatment (1) 4 fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist.

happy wenning!!

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

Re: WEN - new 613 Hair & Body kit - A277430

@bruingirl thanks so much for posting this! Wow that is a super good deal! I purchased the smaller version of this last month. I am really enjoying the Nourishing Body Treatment.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone,

new kit available and it's an awesome value!!!!! $79.92 and on 3 easy pays Smiley Happy

AD#A277430. Receive this item approximately every 90 days for a total of three shipments. Cancel anytime. The WEN Try Me Kit includes three pieces from our Sixthirteen line that WEN fans adore! Sixthirteen products contain the added benefits of Chaz's unique amnio acids & peptide complexes that provide the ultimate hair & skin nourishment. Includes: (1) 8 fl oz Sixthirteen Body Treatment (1) Sixthirteen 32 fl oz Cleansing Treatment (1) 4 fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist.

happy wenning!!

@bruingirl, thanks for sharing the information about this WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Hair & Body Auto-Delivery kit. lol, I'm sure that you've made @Drythe, @Hilary77 and @BethanyB very happy. Smiley Wink

bruingirl, thanks for confirming that the "8 fl oz Sixthirteen Body Treatment" listed is the Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT). Smiley Happy 

This is a great value if if you use the 613 CC and the NBT because just these two products would cost $120 if you purchased each of them separately -- so that's a $40 cost savings right there. Smiley Happy

Below are the QVC individual prices for each of these three products: 

* 32oz. 613 Cleansing Conditioner -- $61

* 8oz. 613  Nourishing Body Treatment -- $59 

* 4oz. 613 Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $26

Thanks, as always, Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

New
QVC Price: $88.00   Featured Price: $79.92
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Respected Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone,

happy wenning!!

WOW @bruingirl I gotta make sure I got this right, is it an 8 oz nourishing body treatment in this kit?

OMG this is a really great deal Smiley Surprised I'm in Smiley Very Happy

I'm thinking I better act fast cuz this won't last

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I went for it! I can always cancel if it isn't what I think it is  Smiley Very Happy

Would be nice if there were a pic Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone,

happy wenning!!

@bruingirl, thanks for sharing the information abou this WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Hair & Body Auto-Delivery kit. lol, I'm sure that you've made @Drythe, @Hilary77 and @BethanyB very happy. Smiley Wink

Do you know if the "8 fl oz Sixthirteen Body Treatment" listed is the Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT), or is it a new 613 product? Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

New

___

Thx for thinking of difference in body procuct Bebe, will make differnce on purchase..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone,

happy wenning!!

@bruingirl, thanks for sharing the information abou this WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Hair & Body Auto-Delivery kit. lol, I'm sure that you've made @Drythe, @Hilary77 and @BethanyB very happy. Smiley Wink

Do you know if the "8 fl oz Sixthirteen Body Treatment" listed is the Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT), or is it a new 613 product? Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

New

___

it's the 613 NBT Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone,

happy wenning!!

WOW @bruingirl I gotta make sure I got this right, is it an 8 oz nourishing body treatment in this kit?

yup! This kit is basically the full size products of the 613 try me kit offered last month Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone,

happy wenning!!

yup! This kit is basically the full size products of the 613 try me kit offered last month Smiley Wink

And you could only get 1 per household on that if I remember right (I didn't order it)

And this is on AD YAY HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

So the body treatment is normally $59...the 613 32oz CC is $61..the RTM maybe $20?

All that for $79.00..wow, now i have to re-think...