WEN

Contributor
I understand that with COVID things are very different. I miss seeing some of the models that have been with WEN since early on. Hope that they are all ok.
Contributor

Respected Contributor

@MamawskidsMamawskids 

I do also...I haven't see the blond Maria, I have always wanted her hair from the 1st time Chaz had her on!..Smiley Happy (maybe she has been on & I missed her but I don't think so)

Esteemed Contributor
I saw the models I think it was after the 6pm show, they all looked great but it was quick dont remember if Maria was there
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
I saw the models I think it was after the 6pm show, they all looked great but it was quick dont remember if Maria was there

@ANewHue 

I saw some also, they have a new lady that resembles Maria, I thought it was her at first.

I guess they will all never be back at the Q again, on stage like it used to be.

Looking forward to Chaz's new website & to see the offerings there, it will be up before the end of the year...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I miss seeing them all in the studio together too.  VERY much so.  I keep a picture of them at the end of a show with Chaz waving.

I hung it up in the kitchen.  I had my IT husband rip it off the computer for me.  Size it and all that kind of junk.  lol!

The shows are not the same.  It was ever so much fun watching Chaz stand behind each model and run his fingers through their hair and talk.

I always wanted to work with hair myself so I really enjoyed it.