WEN

Trusted Contributor
Spoiler

Do any of you  wonderful people here know if WEN is sodium chloride free? Thank you in advance!

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:
Spoiler

Do any of you  wonderful people here know if WEN is sodium chloride free? Thank you in advance!

Which WEN item? There are dozens of WEN products and even within an item, the different scents vary in ingredients.

The WEN Ingredients should be listed on the item page. If not, the Chaz Dean site lists all of them.

Here's the listing for the 32-ounce bottle of cleansing conditioner and if you scroll down to INGREDIENTS and click the plus symbol to the left of the word Ingredients, you will get the ingredients for every formula of the core line cleansing conditioner. 

https://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Choice-of-32-oz-Cleansing-Conditioner.product.A238707.html?sc=S...

QVC usually includes this info, but if they don't have it on a particular item you're intersted in, Chaz's site will.

Esteemed Contributor

@fitfuninformed, there have to be over thirty different cleansing conditioners, plus assorted styling products for each of them.

Chaz doesn't just slap on a new label and squirt in a new fragrance. Each formula is unique.

Just email your post/question to

customerservice@chazdean.com.   😉

Respected Contributor

Given that sodium chloride is common table salt, I don't know how any common cosmetic of any sort won't have some salt in it.  That said, there are ingredient lists for nearly every, if not every, WEN product that QVC sells, just click on the "ingredients" button underneath the product description on any product you are interested in.

Valued Contributor

I found that most of the WEN products have an "ingredients" list included with the information right under the written description.   I've really appreciated being able to read the list. It's amazing to see all the great ingredients used to make each product.

Sodium Choride is just SALT.....you do know that, right?