WEN

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@World Traveler, I'm really glad that your Wen laundry experiment turned out so well. I think that @SurferWife was interested in trying this. 

I think it was @Drythe who had mentioned that she puts a bit of Wen on a rag and then sticks it in the dryer.

Thanks so much for sharing your results here!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 @Drythe

Well, that worked really well.........putting WEN on a rag and tossing it in the dryer. My towels not only smell awesome, but they feel softer too! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I think it would be so good, if Chaz would consider making WEN for laundry purposes. In gallon sizes.

Maybe taking out very expensive ingredients, and leaving others, that are more affordable and still effective, so there is just enough to launder well.

I just can't bring myself to do a load of laundry with my precious WEN CC! I am so greedy with it.

Hmmm.....Just maybe, I'll soak my pillow case in the LAV, I am not using anyways. Well, I think, I'll do just this. For a start. Woman Happy

LOL same here @sonechko! I don't have alot to spare anyway and since I only buy the ones we really like, it would be hard to give it up to the laundry, lol! BUT...how nice would SHL smell on your clothes??? Like a whisper of fresh spring air...ahhhhhhhhhh! Okay I may give it a try. Just a small load of towels or something.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler Oh! And your linen closet is going to smell soooo good!

I just love these threads. You all are so clever and innovative with your ideas and fabulous suggestions!  Thanks so much♡

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN in my laundry

[ Edited ]

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I think it would be so good, if Chaz would consider making WEN for laundry purposes. In gallon sizes.

Maybe taking out very expensive ingredients, and leaving others, that are more affordable and still effective, so there is just enough to launder well.

I just can't bring myself to do a load of laundry with my precious WEN CC! I am so greedy with it.

Hmmm.....Just maybe, I'll soak my pillow case in the LAV, I am not using anyways. Well, I think, I'll do just this. For a start. Woman Happy

@sonechko I hear 'ya! I totally agree.

The reason I went ahead, though, and used it for washing clothes was because I have almost totally switched over to seasonals (except for Tea Tree for first cleanse). The lavender is the only other core I have and I have a lot of it. So when I got to the bottom of one of the containers and was having a hard time getting it out, I thought it would be a great time to try it, just like others were finding different and creative ways to use their "bottom of the container product that the pump doesn't get out completely."

You all had such great ideas about what else you could do with WEN, and also Chaz had mentioned so many ways his products can be used, the thought of going to bed on sheets smelling of lavender was too tempting. Can't wait!

Also, have my towels in the drying now and tried the other suggestion of putting some CC on a cloth and tossing it in. Am anxious to smell the towels when they are through drying.

I feel good about using every last drop of WEN for whatever conventional (or unconventional) ways I can find. 

I hope it gives others ideas what to do if they get a CC they aren't quite that fond of, but feel they should use it up before purchasing more.

I hear you Sweetheart! I hear you @World Traveler. And I am envying you having this laundry! I guess, I could of sacrificed my 16 oz almost full LAV bottle to wash a few things, and experience this luxury, but that would be the end of it!

I think, we should collectively start making an effort writing request for a Laundry WEN and post these requests on his FB and other media.

I think this should not be too hard for Chaz to formulate, and just maybe he will do this!

Honored Contributor

@rochelle wrote:

I just love these threads. You all are so clever and innovative with your ideas and fabulous suggestions!  Thanks so much♡

Hi @rochelleS, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Happy

It's nice to have you join in the Wen fun!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777...I am definitely going to try it...maybe as soon as tomorrow with my towels.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rochelle wrote:

@rochelleS Yes! What a great way to use some of the less popular scents you might have or the hard to reach area of the bottle. Of course, I could just turn the bottle upside down and use on my hair, but this was more fun to add some water, shake, and see what happens when used with clothes. I felt like I was getting every last drop of WEN out making full use of it.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN in my laundry

[ Edited ]

@sonechko @bebe777Or you could use your Franken bottle that I hear many of you talk about. I believe that's where you all put leftovers from various bottles together and have a mix-and-match combo. You might not feel quite as guilty using WEN on laundry or other things if you tried using it with that combo first.

My towels really came out so soft and great smelling. So today I am going to clean my makeup brushes with the mixture left from yesterday. 

Esteemed Contributor
My WEN leftover from each cleanse ends up in my bath tub - runs off my hair and right into that water I'm taking a bath in. I get a lot of WEN goodness soaked into my skin.
This is another reason why I like taking bath these days.
Trusted Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@rochelle wrote:

@rochelleS Yes! What a great way to use some of the less popular scents you might have or the hard to reach area of the bottle. Of course, I could just turn the bottle upside down and use on my hair, but this was more fun to add some water, shake, and see what happens when used with clothes. I felt like I was getting every last drop of WEN out making full use of it.

@World Traveler - I'd love to try washing our sheets with WEN.  Is there a recipe? 

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007