WEN

Contributor

WEN in Allure Beauty Thrills October Box

The new Allure Beauty Thrills Box is available (not the monthly beauty box). This is the box that comes out 3 or 4 times a year) and it is a special one for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. There are five WEN products in the box out of nineteen full size  beauty productsd It is a mix of drugstore and high end products. I pre-ordered these boxes for the year, but if you want to buy only this box, I believe it is about $50.00, with $4 going to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN in Allure Beauty Thrills October Box

Thanks for the info! I havent purchased an Allure box before but this is a good value. 

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

Thanks for posting or I wouldn't have known about this. What a great value with 5 Wen products. 😄

Super Contributor

@SuzyZ thank you for posting about this. I ordered one of these boxes and I'm very inpatient, any idea when these might ship?

Respected Contributor

@TamiT28 wrote:

@SuzyZ thank you for posting about this. I ordered one of these boxes and I'm very inpatient, any idea when these might ship?

@TamiT28  and @Souperkrys  I ordered this box at the end of Sept when @SuzyZ  posted this thread.

Well I just got it TODAY YAY Smiley Very Happy It was really a double YAY, cuz the BGT & WCM CCs were 32 oz Woman SurprisedSmiley Very HappyHeart Was not expecting that, thought they'd be 16 oz, the SGGT & WVM were 16 oz.

Price all in w/shipping & tax was $64.15....Lots of other nice items too Smiley Wink

I'm beyond Thrilled with this box Cat Very Happy

Super Contributor

Oh wow!! That's amazing! Yes I thought they were all 16oz, holy cow what a great deal! Yes and all those other nice items are just icing on the cake Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

Oh wow!! That's amazing! Yes I thought they were all 16oz, holy cow what a great deal! Yes and all those other nice items are just icing on the cake Smiley Happy 

@Souperkrys  Did you order it ???

I need to add that there were 3 substitutions, The Paula's choice Resist wrinkle repair retinol serum was replaced with her vitamin C treatment, actually the C treatment is what's pictured. The Marseillais body wash was Cotton Milk & Poppy scent instead of Peach & Nectarine. The Jordana Glow N Go was replaced with Sculpt N Go. No Spa Life hand gloves.

But I'm not mad Woman Wink They more than made up for it with the Wen Woman Very Happy

Contributor

@TamiT28 So sorry I didn't respond to your question!  I didn't see your post. I just got my shipping confirmation today. 

Super Contributor

@FleaMktQn

No I didn't order it because I spent so much $$ on the Sept TSV day.  I went a bit overboard trying all the new products (new to me). My stash is growing considerably and I was wondering if the Wen in the beauty box might be older stock? and thinking it would probably take me a while to get to them! 

Otherwise I would have picked up that box for the outstanding value. Even a full size remoist in there! And so many other exciting goodies. Thank goodness only a few substitutions, too bad the gloves didn't come.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@TamiT28 wrote:

@TamiT28  and @Souperkrys  I ordered this box at the end of Sept when @SuzyZ  posted this thread.

Well I just got it TODAY YAY Smiley Very Happy It was really a double YAY, cuz the BGT & WCM CCs were 32 oz Woman SurprisedSmiley Very HappyHeart Was not expecting that, thought they'd be 16 oz, the SGGT & WVM were 16 oz.

Price all in w/shipping & tax was $64.15....Lots of other nice items too Smiley Wink

I'm beyond Thrilled with this box Cat Very Happy

Hi @FleaMktQn wow what a great box. I think I may get one as well!!!

@SuzyZ thanks so much for sharing this information from allurebeautythrills -- What a deal for $49.95 plus $10 S&H and local tax! -- They say the retail value is over $390!

I called them and they said that this special box could be ordered through October 31st of this month!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

cc: @Souperkrys @TamiT28 @nikki48

___

• AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Makeup Removing Wipes
  • BURT’S BEES Glossy Lipstick
  • CHAPSTICK Total Hydration Moisture + Tint Flaunt It Fuchsia
  • FREEMAN Beauty Infusion Revitalizing Pomegranate & Peptides Peel-Off Mask
  • GRANDE Bat Your Lashes
  • HASK Chia Seed Volumizing Dry Shampoo
  • INCOCO Nail Polish Appliqué in Cherry Blossom
  • JORDANA Glow N’ Go Creamy Strobing Stick
  • LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS White Peach & Nectarine Extra Gentle Body Wash
  • NOT YOUR MOTHER’S Coconut Milk & African Marula Tree Oil Smoothing Cream
  • NUBIAN HERITAGE Coconut and Papaya 24 Hour Deodorant
  • PAULA’S CHOICE RESIST Intesive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum
  • SPA LIFE Miraculous Moisturizing Hand Gloves
  • TOM’S OF MAINE Luminous White anticavity natural whitening toothpaste
  • WEN HAIR AND BODY CARE BY CHAZ DEAN Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner
  • WEN HAIR AND BODY CARE BY CHAZ DEAN Bamboo Green Tea ReMoist Hydrating Mask
  • WEN HAIR AND BODY CARE BY CHAZ DEAN Spring Gardenia Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner
  • WEN HAIR AND BODY CARE BY CHAZ DEAN Winter Cranberry Mint Cleansing Conditioner
  • WEN HAIR AND BODY CARE BY CHAZ DEAN Winter Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner

___