WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: WEN in Allure Beauty Thrills October Box

[ Edited ]

i could no longer resist the temptation to get the Thrills October box. just ordered it.

it looks like it automatically enrolled me in an annual subscription. not sure how to opt out of future boxes.  @SuzyZ, do u have any info on that?(tia)

Respected Contributor

@bebe777  I hope you don't have to wait a month for it to ship, I was beginning to wonder if it ever would LOL...Glad you decided to get it Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@sznk wrote:

i could no longer resist the temptation to get the Thrills October box. just ordered it.

it looks like it automatically enrolled me in an annual subscription. not sure how to opt out of future boxes.  @SuzyZ, do u have any info on that?(tia)

@sznk  I thought it looked like an auto enrollment too but I swear I didn't anything to indicate that when I went thru the checkout, or anywhere else, only afterwards on the confirmation.

There is a number to call 1-800-405-8085 & I'm gonna do that cuz I don't want to subscribe to these things. I'll report back tomorrow

Contributor

@sznk The Allure Beauty Thrills box is not a monthly sub, that would be the Allure Beauty box which is monthly.  This is a one time purchase, unless you prepay a year. If you have ordered one before, they may email you before the new year's worth starts. It us usually three boxes a year, but they added October this year. I believe the next box is in December.  Then it starts again in spring. It may change - but that's what I know.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SuzyZ  Thanks so much for that info Cat Happy

And also for starting this thread Heart

Contributor

@FleaMktQn You are so welcome!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's the item # for this Beauty Box?  TIA

Edit.... Found it & they don't ship to Hawaii. 

Frequent Contributor

thnx for your feedback.

during the order process it looked like I was ordering just the October Thrills box. The charge was $59.95 (+ tax) so I assumed there was no commitment for future Thrills boxes. Then I got this in my confirmation e-mail:

ALL THRILLS OCTOBER 2017 Order Confirmation.

Thanks for ordering the 2017 Allure Beauty Thrills Collection! This year we will be offering boxes in May, August, and December, in addition to our new, limited edition, October Breast Cancer Awareness box.
We'll send you an e-mail to let you know when each of your Beauty Thrills boxes have shipped.

I was confused by the last line & interpreted it to mean they would automatically charge me for future Thrills boxes, until I read @SuzyZ’s post (“This is a one time purchase, unless you prepay a year.”)

@FleaMktQnI’m guessing you may have received the same info in your confirmation.

Honored Contributor

@sznk wrote:

thnx for your feedback.

during the order process it looked like I was ordering just the October Thrills box. The charge was $59.95 (+ tax) so I assumed there was no commitment for future Thrills boxes. Then I got this in my confirmation e-mail:

ALL THRILLS OCTOBER 2017 Order Confirmation.

Thanks for ordering the 2017 Allure Beauty Thrills Collection! This year we will be offering boxes in May, August, and December, in addition to our new, limited edition, October Breast Cancer Awareness box.
We'll send you an e-mail to let you know when each of your Beauty Thrills boxes have shipped.

I was confused by the last line & interpreted it to mean they would automatically charge me for future Thrills boxes, until I read @SuzyZ’s post (“This is a one time purchase, unless you prepay a year.”)

@FleaMktQnI’m guessing you may have received the same info in your confirmation.

What a great October thrill. 877-356-9904. Yay!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you!  This is a great value, plus it has two of the discontinued scents - winter cranberry mint and the spring gardenia tea tree, both of which I liked.

In addition to the WEN products, there are a couple of other items I am excited about.

I used to subscribe to a beauty box, but ended up giving away most of it, so I am also pleased that this is a one and done.

Michele