WEN

Honored Contributor

I have my hair professionally colored...for 30 years...I've been a WEN girl for 2 years, 10 months.  I definitely notice my color holds better using WEN and I'm a redhead.  Perhaps it's an individual thing, meaning maybe it's due to several factors, hair type, brand of color being used, how often one cleanses the hair, water temp...who knows.  I do know WEN helps me retain the depth of my red longer than shampoo did.  I get my color done every 7 weeks.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I had my hair salon colored 4 weeks ago today.  My color retention has never been better than it has been since I switched to WEN back in June.

I wash every other day, and since ordering this latest TSV I've added those products into my usage.  I do a remoist a couple of days after my color, and oil treatments on my scalp.  And I love the styling creme, it's really helped since I still blow dry my hair and (shhhhh!) flat iron on occasion! 😉

My color still looks awesome even though I'm due to go in for touch up in 2 weeks!