WEN

Respected Contributor

@sonechko 

There was a lovely apology to you and compliment on your hair from @Sweet_Serenity  posted on this thread Saturday but I don't see it here anymore. I wish I had copied it.

It's nice to see you 2 getting along Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn 

Deleted out of fear. Don't handle confrontation well. Did mean the apology. The same about hairstyle and color @sonechko your hair is beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  I know you did, I could tell your words were sincere.

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko 

There was a lovely apology to you and compliment on your hair from @Sweet_Serenity  posted on this thread Saturday but I don't see it here anymore. I wish I had copied it.

It's nice to see you 2 getting along Smiley Happy

I did not see it. If there was, it's not there anymore, @FleaMktQn.  Personally I do not need a lovely apology, because no one wronged me. 

It is Chaz Dean's good name and reputation I do not want dragged through the mud again. Not by someone, who's with us, shares the joy and comradory of WEN fans group. I only hope, the history does not repeat itself and things don't turn ugly. Other than that - all is good!

Thanks for the hair compliment @Sweet_Serenity!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko .. what a sweet lady you are.. 

my Josie Marian was taken thru the mud by the B.B. group a couple weeks ago..

(the only 2 products I really use my Wen & Josie) , they closed the thread, thankfully.

You know folks that have to say cruel things about any vendor I just don’t get.

Maybe your right @FleaMktQn, but not as of a couple weeks ago..

hope you both stay welll..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

Perplexing again...accusing me of something had no part in. Please stop bringing my name up. The other day you called me out and the thread was removed. 

Came here yesterday in good faith. Obviously no matter how many times amends are made matters not. I'm not upset or disappointed. It is what it is. 

@FleaMktQn 

Thanks again!🌷

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@quadmimi 

Perplexing again...accusing me of something had no part in. Please stop bringing my name up. The other day you called me out and the thread was removed. 

Came here yesterday in good faith. Obviously no matter how many times amends are made matters not. I'm not upset or disappointed. It is what it is. 

@FleaMktQn 

Thanks again!🌷

@Sweet_Serenity  You have posted & deleted on my post to someone else 2x now..

My post was to 2 others.. not sure why you think your name is in it..

i am sure you love Wen.. I hope you will keep enjoying it.. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko- Love your hair! Color is great. Thank you for the information on the Henna- great information.

BTW, I used to color my hair red - slightly lighter than the top picture you posted in the first trio. Since I'm Irish w/blue eyes and pretty fair skin it was great. Just got tired of the $ and process. Plus moved and couldn't really find someone to get the color right.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@sonechko- Love your hair! Color is great. Thank you for the information on the Henna- great information.

BTW, I used to color my hair red - slightly lighter than the top picture you posted in the first trio. Since I'm Irish w/blue eyes and pretty fair skin it was great. Just got tired of the $ and process. Plus moved and couldn't really find someone to get the color right.

You'd be thrilled @riley1 with how easy and innexpensive is to do this Henna Color by yourself! If you go for it, do spend $5 for two coloring brushes set from this company.

My color costs me about five dollars - half of 100 grams Henna package! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

20% off their website now using scary 20 code.  I ordered the light brown.  I am hoping that it does not get very red.