WEN

Super Contributor

Re: WEN Wishlist 2019

[ Edited ]

I’ve thought of something else I’d like in addition to fragrance-free or seasonal scent  finishing spray: reduced packaging.  Such as refills for the 32 oz bottles that come in pouches with NO pump.  Or refill pouches for the SC.  I love Wen, but I am bothered by the wasteful packaging (and Q doesn’t help with their own wasteful shipping packages).

i know Chaz cares for the environment and this was a consideration when he built a production facility, so how about taking it to the next level for us  wenners who don’t mind refilling a bottle and have a lifetime supply of pumps?   I don’t even care if the price is the same.  :-)

Super Contributor

Ooohhh, a way to keep TSV prices low would be to have subsequent shipments come with refills when the scent is the same, instead of another bottle, another pump...just a thought!

Esteemed Contributor

Now that I've gotten the

Cucumber Basil Tea EDP

I wish Chaz would branch out and make a 64oz all over body splash in this scent. 

This smell is devine!!

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Now that I've gotten the

Cucumber Basil Tea EDP

I wish Chaz would branch out and make a 64oz all over body splash in this scent. 

This smell is devine!!

@x Hedge 

Wouldn't that be FABULOUS in the NIBT?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

Now that I've gotten the

Cucumber Basil Tea EDP

This smell is devine!!

@x Hedge 

Wouldn't that be FABULOUS in the NIBT?

yes, FABULOUS, In NIBT, oil, and Remoist!

I just want to fill a tub and soak in this smell, @SurferWife  Lol !

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - That sounds like a great idea. Maybe Chaz should start a wishlist on his site for those of us from Q always wanting more items, lol.

Regular Contributor

New to Wen..wanting to try Wen for my damaged,dry hair.

Which formula is good for color treated, permed hair?

Respected Contributor

Marieanne, I also have permed hair, but because I've been using WEN for 8 years now, it's no longer dry or damaged.   As far as formula choices, you can use any of the TSV trios, or if you want to try the Classic duo that was just on air, I'd suggest Fig, it is the most moisturizing of the Classics.  My feeling is that the Fall seasonal formulas are, as a group, the most moisturizing overall, but all the Seasonals will help your hair recover from color treating and perming.  Over time, you will need to spend less on coloring, too, because the WEN won't wash your color out the way shampoos do.  Keep watching Chaz's presentations and if you find you have questions that aren't being answered, you can ask here on the WEN forum, there are lots of helpful WEN users here, or you can always call Chaz's customer service number, they are always happy to help you, too.  Welcome to the WEN family!

Regular Contributor

CamilleP, Thank you for your suggestions.

Am placing an order. 
   Will also watch Chaz's presentations today.

I can't wait to try it. 😊

Respected Contributor

I hope you find WEN products as beneficial for your hair as I have for mine, Marieanne!